Windows 10: While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting...

Discus and support While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This happened during reinstallation of windows after resetting the laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nikita Nayak, Jan 29, 2023.

1. While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting...

This happened during reinstallation of windows after resetting the laptop.

:)

Nikita Nayak, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting...

1. While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting... - Similar Threads - While installing mistakenly

2. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...: X1 Carbon Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro, and i’m facing a weird issue : when i shut down my laptop i can’t find any network even the one connected b4 **** down a blank page , while when i restart my laptop not shutting it down it connects normally and show the other near...
  3. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...: X1 Carbon Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro, and i’m facing a weird issue : when i shut down my laptop i can’t find any network even the one connected b4 **** down a blank page , while when i restart my laptop not shutting it down it connects normally and show the other near...
  4. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting...: This happened during reinstallation of windows after resetting the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-installing-windows-i-by-mistakenly-shutted/4c2da9fb-0919-4ece-89d2-416ec9a7c1dd
  6. While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting...

While installing windows i by mistakenly shutted down my laptop and now it's not restarting...: This happened during reinstallation of windows after resetting the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-installing-windows-i-by-mistakenly-shutted/4c2da9fb-0919-4ece-89d2-416ec9a7c1dd
  7. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  8. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  9. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

10. I shut my laptop down while it was configuring and now it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I shut my laptop down while it was configuring and now it won’t turn on: Hi, as the title says, I shut my laptop down while it was configuring and now it wont turn on. Yes i know it was stupid and I’m not sure if I’ve completely destroyed my laptop. Whenever i hold the power button down, the power light on the side of the laptop comes on but the...