Windows 10: while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted...

Discus and support while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; while checking in eprocoure.nic.in portal I get the message check whether you have inserted correct certificate mapped to this user. I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KrishnanT S, Nov 30, 2020.

1. while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted...

while checking in eprocoure.nic.in portal I get the message check whether you have inserted correct certificate mapped to this user. I am using epass2003 token and e-mudra certificate

:)

KrishnanT S, Nov 30, 2020

2. Can't get past loggin screen.

Hi Louis,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.

• Select language and click on Next.

• Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.

• Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.

• Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted...

Error message, PC tells to insert a CD even through CD is already there

Hi Kaleb,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact error message that you get related to the CD Player?
    • Did you try inserting the Album CD into another computer and check if the issue occurs?
    Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Jessen P, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted...

1. while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted... - Similar Threads - while loggin epass2003

2. I have optimized and checked for updates and I keep getting messages all are good. But I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have optimized and checked for updates and I keep getting messages all are good. But I...: I am trying to add a printer. I click on Add a Printer or Scanner and everything freezes. I tried pasting a screen shot. Won't let me..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-optimized-and-checked-for-updates-and-i/1602fd6d-f415-48c3-b66b-dd6d1a12cae2
  3. I have optimized and checked for updates and I keep getting messages all are good. But I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have optimized and checked for updates and I keep getting messages all are good. But I...: I am trying to add a printer. I click on Add a Printer or Scanner and everything freezes. I tried pasting a screen shot. Won't let me..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-optimized-and-checked-for-updates-and-i/1602fd6d-f415-48c3-b66b-dd6d1a12cae2
  4. I have optimized and checked for updates and I keep getting messages all are good. But I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Getting Licenses expired message while having a license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting Licenses expired message while having a license.: Hi,I have a licensed windows on my laptop since I bought it. However last year when I had it fixed it seems that the License info has changed on it. Please can you help with this issue....
  6. Getting Licenses expired message while having a license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Licenses expired message while having a license.: Hi,I have a licensed windows on my laptop since I bought it. However last year when I had it fixed it seems that the License info has changed on it. Please can you help with this issue....
  7. Getting Licenses expired message while having a license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Getting conflicting messages on whether I need to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting conflicting messages on whether I need to update Windows 10: Every time I check for Windows updates I am informed that I am up to date. However, immediately below that message I see this message: "You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of...
  9. Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.: [ATTACH]kindly tell me if my license is original or not. * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Changed Original Title From: product key***...
  10. I have formated as disk but I get message to insert a writable disc. What is going wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have formated as disk but I get message to insert a writable disc. What is going wrong: I have formated as disk but I get message to insert a writable disc. What is going wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-formated-as-disk-but-i-get-message-to/4c4e89bf-646a-4b75-8c05-c64c51563bc3