Windows 10: while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

Discus and support while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my hp pavilion gaming 15 ec1024ax faces saveral bsod while on pluged in with different codes each time but on battery no bsod is happen. whats going on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by avinashmehta34, Dec 2, 2023.

1. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

my hp pavilion gaming 15 ec1024ax faces saveral bsod while on pluged in with different codes each time but on battery no bsod is happen. whats going on with my laptop .

:)

avinashmehta34, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Darkula Win User

BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

I've uninstalled the drivers as you suggested, but the BSoD happened again, this time with the stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ-ONLY MEMORY. I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward whenever I backspace on a website or folder.

Darkula, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Sinotek Win User
    BSOD random times different errors

while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop... [​IMG]

while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop... [​IMG]

Sinotek, Dec 2, 2023
  4. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

Different BSODs at different times

Hello all!

I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but in vain, the problem is still there.

I get a different error message every time and the problem decreases after every step I take but it never goes away. Now I was wondering if anyone can help me with this.

Gr Edgar

Edgar Abousleiman, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

1. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop... - Similar Threads - while charging few

2. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...: Here is the latest dump file. After driver verifier enabled and after three time bsod https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmYUJW9O45_oRQUKyr4879wXptv?e=twMwSC...
  3. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...: Here is the latest dump file. After driver verifier enabled and after three time bsod https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmYUJW9O45_oRQUKyr4879wXptv?e=twMwSC...
  4. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...: my hp pavilion gaming 15 ec1024ax faces saveral bsod while on pluged in with different codes each time but on battery no bsod is happen. whats going on with my laptop ....
  6. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  7. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...
  8. Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?: Hi all. Been having a bit of a problem lately that I don’t know how to pin down. Having sporadic blue screens when I’m playing a game or doing audio related work. I will get different error codes each time. My GFX drivers are up to date. Windows is up to date. NIC card up to...
  9. Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

Random BSOD with different stop codes each time: Hello, I just freshly installed my desktop with newest windows 10 version on Microsoft's website. After that, I installed some core drivers for the PC: AMD Chipset Driver, Radeon Adrenalin 2020, Realtek Audio Driver, Realtek Lan Driver, and the PC started to act weird with...
  10. BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.

BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.: I am trying to troubleshoot a BSOD that happens a lot recently, The PC is relatively new in terms of parts, the oldest parts being the 2nd HDD i believe. Going through the event logs it says the BSOD code is "154" however it doesn't give much info beyond that. Stop...