Windows 10: While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,...

Discus and support While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While on MSN, I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft, nothing happened - I also tried Google and Facebook and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GretchenSwope, Jan 24, 2022.

1. While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,...

While on MSN, I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft, nothing happened - I also tried Google and Facebook and nothing happened to allow me to comment or reply to a comment. Frustrating! I thought Windows 11 was this great operating system. I can't do the simplest of things such as signing in to comment on a news article. Sheesh!

:)

GretchenSwope, Jan 24, 2022

2. Unable to post on comment pages @ MSN news sites after upgrade to WINDOW 10.

After upgrading to Windows 10 I Cannot post on comment pages @ MSN news sites. The comment box has a notice in the lower right LOG IN TO POST. I am logged in to
    MSN. PREMIUM and using Iexplorer for browser. After clicking comments and entering a comment, clicking the post button, the comment window then fades out to barely visible leaving a message to sign in to post and begins flashing on and off. I am signed in
    to MSN when posting. Now the page has started flashing on and off. The comments do not post to the article website. I cannot figure out the problem. It is not acknowledging my signed in status. There is no suggestion to sign in at any different site. What
    is causing this and what is the solution????

Original title: mleuck

nativearizonan, Jan 24, 2022
  3. email address and sign in to msn account

Hi BillHezlep,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are using two MSN account, one for login to the desktop and other for MSN account. If you will use any of the Microsoft account the MSN.com will automatically get synced with that account until and unless you sign out from
    MSN.com and use other MSN account to sign in.

If you want to use the new one you can do that by creating new user profile as an administrator and using the new MSN account and password. However, if you use new MSN account to login the newly created account then also it will sync your MSN.com and it
    will sign you on that automatically.

If you are willing to login your computer without using Microsoft Account, which is not recommended. If still you want to login without Microsoft Account then you may do that by creating new user profile with admin permission without Microsoft account. Here
    are steps which might help you to create new user profile.

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type control userpasswords2 and click OK
    • Click on add under users tab
    • Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account
    • Click on Local account
    • Choose a name for the account
    • Add password if you want to
    • Apply and click OK.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,...

When installing Windows 10 64bit, How do i remove the sign in of my msn account on start up, i have it running as admistractor

Hi,

To further assist you, we would like to clarify the following:

• Are you referring to your Hotmail/Microsoft account when you said MSN account?
    • Do you want to change/replace the email account linked on the computer or do you want to remove it?

If you want to remove the Microsoft account linked on it or on the start up page, you need to sign in as a
    local account instead.

In doing so, we suggest following the steps provided on the first response above.

We're looking forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,...

1. While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,... - Similar Threads - While MSN wanted

2. I want to know why when I make a comment on an article my comment has a delete option and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know why when I make a comment on an article my comment has a delete option and...: My lawyer and I want to know why when I make a comment on an article my comment has a delete option and everyone else's comments have three dots and a report option?...
  3. Why can't comment on msn article?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't comment on msn article?: Hi, my account status is restricted as shown in the picture below. But it clearly contradicts the message on the right panel "There are no violations on your account.". Account still restricted even after waited more than 72 hrs. Can anyone please advise?Screenshot taken from...
  4. Why can't comment on msn article?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't comment on msn article?: Hi, my account status is restricted as shown in the picture below. But it clearly contradicts the message on the right panel "There are no violations on your account.". Account still restricted even after waited more than 72 hrs. Can anyone please advise?Screenshot taken from...
  5. Can't comment on MSN article

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't comment on MSN article: I tried to post the following comment on a MSN cruise ship article, not allowed:"A lot of very awkward and/or poor grammar. Wonder if this is a poor translation or written by a bot.One example: "A journey that can even last a day or more, so 128 days, that’s the Holland...
  6. Can't comment on MSN article

Can't comment on MSN article: I tried to post the following comment on a MSN cruise ship article, not allowed:"A lot of very awkward and/or poor grammar. Wonder if this is a poor translation or written by a bot.One example: "A journey that can even last a day or more, so 128 days, that’s the Holland...
  7. When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...: The replies look like this.<a class="link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5075}fast-j8bvxn" target="_blank">fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5076}fast-j8bvxn</a> replied to <a class="cwt-link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5077}fast-j8bvxn"...
  8. When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...: The replies look like this.<a class="link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5075}fast-j8bvxn" target="_blank">fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5076}fast-j8bvxn</a> replied to <a class="cwt-link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5077}fast-j8bvxn"...
  9. When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...

10. While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While on MSN I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft,...: While on MSN, I wanted to comment on an article. When I went to sign in through Microsoft, nothing happened - I also tried Google and Facebook and nothing happened to allow me to comment or reply to a comment. Frustrating! I thought Windows 11 was this great operating system....