Windows 10: while on pinterest, don't know what i did but all pictures and printed words have become...

Discus and support while on pinterest, don't know what i did but all pictures and printed words have become... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cab you help me restore my print and picture size on pinterest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anitaruff, Jan 1, 2020.

1. anitaruff Win User

while on pinterest, don't know what i did but all pictures and printed words have become...

cab you help me restore my print and picture size on pinterest

:)

anitaruff, Jan 1, 2020

2. Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Pinterest is not loading

Thanks for the update.

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 1, 2020
  4. while on pinterest, don't know what i did but all pictures and printed words have become...

Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

while on pinterest, don't know what i did but all pictures and printed words have become...

1. while on pinterest, don't know what i did but all pictures and printed words have become... - Similar Threads - while pinterest don't

2. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for: I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-direct-debit-i-dont-know-what-it/ce531853-3f26-4694-8b13-7544f29436e2
  3. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for: I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-direct-debit-i-dont-know-what-it/ce531853-3f26-4694-8b13-7544f29436e2
  4. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  5. Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from

Having constant bsods and I don't know what it's from: I have been having constant bsods for about a week now and a lot of them have been memory management errors and I don't know what has been causing it I have a dmp file here to see if this can help. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  6. Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...

Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...: I am on a windows 10 computer. I use the "Print" option when I want to print multiple photos on a 11x8.5" sheet like the screen shot below: [ATTACH] Below is what it looks like when I try to print: [ATTACH] It doesn't mater which print. I have HP's, Epson's and a Sharp...
  7. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  8. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  9. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  10. Computer Confusion - I don't know what I did - will not boot Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Confusion - I don't know what I did - will not boot Win 10 Pro: I need a little help. ASUS Laptop X541N Windows 10 Pro Yesterday I got a little upgrade from my service provider so I was configuring the router and setting up the home devices. This morning when I went to get on my computer, it booted fine but 5 minutes later, it...