Windows 10: While Opening window getting option to select window type

Discus and support While Opening window getting option to select window type in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While Opening window getting option to select window type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neha Kour, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Neha Kour Win User

While Opening window getting option to select window type

:)

Neha Kour, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2022
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Dec 2, 2022
  4. While Opening window getting option to select window type

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

1. While Opening window getting option to select window type - Similar Threads - While Opening window

2. Anomaly in selecting and typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anomaly in selecting and typing: Hello, when ever i open my laptop Dell Inspiron windows 10 64 the 1st icon remain selected and every time i click on something else, 1st icon open. it seems like mouse pad is stuck or something. it happens with pdf or webpages too, it get stuck at the top, even if i forcibly...
  3. Anomaly in selecting and typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anomaly in selecting and typing: Hello, when ever i open my laptop Dell Inspiron windows 10 64 the 1st icon remain selected and every time i click on something else, 1st icon open. it seems like mouse pad is stuck or something. it happens with pdf or webpages too, it get stuck at the top, even if i forcibly...
  4. Anomaly in selecting and typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. While Opening window getting option to select window type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While Opening window getting option to select window type: While Opening window getting option to select window type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-opening-window-getting-option-to-select/4da1164e-9745-45af-b41d-aca4d171be6c
  6. Getting "????" while typing in CMD in troubleshot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting "????" while typing in CMD in troubleshot.: Hello There,Yesterday i got a blue screen and message was "Your PC Needs to be Repaired with Error code: 0xc00000e", So i made a bootable USB and use troubleshot --> first i use startup repair, it didnt help, i watched some videos on youtube.Now i am in command prompt but...
  7. Text selection option in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text selection option in Windows: Hello, I want to know that if there is any option of text selection in windows 10 like that option in google photoes app, so can i can copy or translate the text written in the photoes i have. If yes, the how can i do so?...
  8. Select Keyboard Type

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Select Keyboard Type: Hi, I currently upgraded to windows 10 after that my windows explorer start scrolling automatically it had done this before and I thought it was a virus so I formatted my system and lost alot of data, now after an automatic upgrade for windows days back I turn on my system to...
  9. Unable to select / type in Personalize options

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to select / type in Personalize options: I am supporting one user who can access the personalize section (right click on desktop / personalize) but is unable to type anything into the search box or click on any of the sub sections under personalization. They can access other control panel type items and make...
  10. Selecting a file by starting to type its name... No longer an option?

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting a file by starting to type its name... No longer an option?: In Windows 7, and before, in Explorer, I could start to type a name of a file that I wanted and Explorer would jump down to that file, but under Windows 10, it automatically starts doing a search of the folder. As such, I am forced to scroll down and find the file manually....