Windows 10: While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom?

Discus and support While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Connerlb05 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Connerlb05, Feb 26, 2020.

1. While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom?

/u/Connerlb05, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Game Bar screenshots now capture the bar at the top of my games.

Hi Kyle,

Let's try to troubleshoot this concern so that we can find a way to eliminate the bar at the top of your games when taking a screenshot using the Game Bar on Windows 10. I recommend that you try the following solutions below:

Solution 1: Re-enable Game DVR.

1. Press the Windows key, and then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Turn off Game Bar.
    4. Restart your computer
    5. Go back to Settings > Gaming.
    6. Turn on Game Bar.

Solution 2: Check for any Windows 10 Update on your computer by going to
    Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

Solution 3: Delete Temporary Files

1. Open Settings and go to System.
    2. Go to Storage and choose This PC.
    3. Scroll down and find Temporary files.
    4. Click on it and then click on Delete temporary files. (Note: This process may take a while to complete - it all depends on how many you have. Wait until it's complete and then reboot your PC and try again.)

Solution 4: Perform a Clean boot on your computer to eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this
    link for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 26, 2020
  4. While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom?

screen flikkering and low fps when playing fullscreen games

Thank you for the update. Let us further isolate this concern, by disabling Game bar and Game DVR. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Settings.

• Click Gaming.

• Click Game bar.

• Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

How to disable Game DVR

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Settings.

• Click Gaming.

• Click Game DVR.

• Click the switch below Record in the background while I'm playing a game so that it turns Off.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a local user and check if the same issue will occur.

Keep us updated.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom?

1. While playing a game, how can I get rid of the bars on top and bottom? - Similar Threads - While playing game

2. How can I get rid of the Organize bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the Organize bar?: Uhh ... this happened when I misclicked the Contacts folder in user folder and it appeared the Organize-Include ... bar I don't know what it is called. Is there any way to get rid of this?...
  3. How can I get rid of the Organize bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the Organize bar?: Uhh ... this happened when I misclicked the Contacts folder in user folder and it appeared the Organize-Include ... bar I don't know what it is called. Is there any way to get rid of this?...
  4. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?: I have checked aspect ratios, deleting the app that it happened on Lunar Client, and switching fullscreen on and back off again, but for some reason it wont go away? Can anyone help me with this?...
  5. How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get rid of this white bar while playing my game?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memerskemer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijthl6/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_white_bar_while_playing/
  6. Anyone know to get rid of the top and bottom bars? It was fine until the resolution changed...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know to get rid of the top and bottom bars? It was fine until the resolution changed...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Monado_trap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqafl1/anyone_know_to_get_rid_of_the_top_and_bottom_bars/
  7. How do I get rid of the top bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  8. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"
  9. Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?: Ok this is really annoying. I restarted my computer twice. Even when tabs arent open it does this and I dont know how it happened but I want it gone and I cannot find any damn thing that tells me how to remove. Right clicking, dragging, etc. all tried that. How the hell do i...
  10. how to get rid of favorites bar on top

how to get rid of favorites bar on top: I cannot get rid of the favorites bar on top. I have turned it off, restarted, and its still there. Moved from: Surface Pro 3 / Display and screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. while playing game how do i get rid of to and bottom bars

2. how to get rid of the bar at the top in games

3. how to get ride of the top bar in games

4. how to get rid of top bar in game,
  5. how to get rid of the top bar in games