Windows 10: While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, it happens EVERYTIME I go onto the game and try play it.. could someone pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by djdarkvision, Nov 9, 2015.

1. While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, it happens EVERYTIME I go onto the game and try play it.. could someone pls help me as I am wanting to play *Sad Thanks all

:)

djdarkvision, Nov 9, 2015

2. Memory diagnostic results

My pc crashes on a multitude of games, while on others it never seems to crash at all. Most of the time it simply crashes to desktop while other times I get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod.

Ward van der Zanden, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Multiple BSoDs

Plagued by multiple BSoDs:

PFN_List_Corrupt

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

Been having this problem for a while, sparingly, but now it has become much more common when trying to play games. Computer was previously taken to the shop and problem identified as "Windows 7 Shell", but symptoms persist.

NatalieZeno, Nov 9, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi djdarkvision,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please read How to upload files

Just to note, next time please wait at least 24h before posting in the 'Waiting for response' thread. This gives us a chance to respond. This is also noted in the OP of the Waiting for a response thread.

Thema:

While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - While playing game

2. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  3. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  4. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting BSOD while playing game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while playing game.: I am constantly getting the BSOD while playing Valorant. I've been playing this game for last 8 months until an update from Windows.Specs:Dell Latitude E6530RAM: 8GBCPU; i5 3210M I've updated the windows and reinstalled the game even.I've analyzed the minidump file and it...
  6. Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD: Random crashed while playing games and IRQL not less or Equal BSOD 64GiGs 3600Mhz i9 10900K Zotac 3080 Holo Amp Corsair MP510 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-crashed-while-playing-games-and/7ff82063-7e31-49b2-8156-09e62c1d9e1a
  7. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard...
  8. Getting BSOD while playing games

Getting BSOD while playing games: Hello! I don't really know much about computers, so this entire process has been a little bit draining to work through as I'm trying to understand the content as I'm trying to fix the problem. Recently, I was playing BDL2 with a friend of mine when my PC blue screened out...
  9. BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all, I've been getting consistent BSODs while playing games, particularly in intensive situations such as high data load or graphics. I've tried updating video drivers to no avail. I would appreciate any insight as to what could be causing this. Thank you in advance!...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games: After 10-30mins I'm getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while Im playing lineage 2. I got new PC ASUS ROG GL553VD. I was playing GTA V and Mass Effect before and didnt have got such a problem. I can normally use my PC. I've checked hardware and memory with Windows 10...