Windows 10: While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.

Discus and support While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Like the title says. It's never during normal use like youtube, shopping, or anything else. Only games. I've already done that power settings thing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Br1nkwolf, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Br1nkwolf Win User

While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.

Like the title says.
    It's never during normal use like youtube, shopping, or anything else. Only games.
    I've already done that power settings thing, and it seems like I am out of options.
    I rely on a wireless stick to be connected, so it really is a nuisance.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:)

Br1nkwolf, Oct 27, 2016

2. USB Devices continually disconnect and reconnect, as well as the "first time setup" reinstalls every time it reconnects

Hi Matthew,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to a hardware fault.

Since you've mentioned that connecting USB devices from the front ports aren't creating any issue, the problem might be the back ports. Having said that, we will really appreciate if you can give us an update on how will it go with using the front USB ports.

In the meantime, we suggest that you install the latest updates for Windows to get the latest fix for the issues you might encounter while using the older operating system version.

You can also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to find and repair problems with your devices and hardware:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by
      drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 27, 2016
  3. USB Devices continually disconnect and reconnect, as well as the "first time setup" reinstalls every time it reconnects

I have been having an issue with a USB device, specifically, USB network adapters, continually disconnect, reconnect, reinstall the first time setup like its a brand new device, and then repeat. It has started doing this since yesterday (7/12/17). I don't
    know why, or how it is doing this. I originally thought it was my network adapter I had so I got a new one that was much better, but nope. I have the same exact issue. I have gone to great lengths to try and fix this, including going to device manager, uninstalling
    it, restarting completely, and then plugging it in again. It is very hit and miss with connection. For example, today, I booted up my PC and it seemed to work perfectly. I shut it down for a few hours because I had to go out of the house. I come back, turn
    it on, and it starts to disconnect from wifi, then the computer, reconnect, reconnect to wifi, all while reinstalling the first time setup, and repeating this process for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. It will occasionally settle down, and work for about 5 minutes
    and then start continually disconnecting and reconnecting. Please, if anyone can help me, I have been trying to fix this for the past hour. If it helps, I went into Event Viewer, and looked at system to find
    this. I do not think this is related to my issue, but I am still putting it out there. I would greatly appreciate any kind of insight to fix this. Note: I left the adapter unplugged for
    about 15 minutes, and plugged it back in just now and it seems to be working just great now. I was having the issue with the device plugged into the back of my PC, currently I have no issues with it plugged into the front of the PC. Will experiment to see
    if it is the USB ports in the back that may be faulty or something. The models of USB network adapters I have been having issues with are Linksys WUSB6300 and Netgear A6210. Another thing I should mention, is this did not start happening until I got the "Windows
    10 Creator's Update" popup. I went through with it thinking it wouldn't really be a big deal and that it's an update for Windows, so I might as well get it. This could be part or all of the cause for this issue.

Matthew.Miles27, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.

1. While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect. - Similar Threads - While playing games

2. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  3. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  5. USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB keeps disconnecting while playing games: Hi, I play games on my pc, 850w PSU with an RTX 3060Ti, i7 11700k and my USB's keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Audio cuts out completely and all my key strokes either don't do anything or they just continue off the last thing I pressed, so if I pressed W last, it would...
  6. USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

USB keeps disconnecting while playing games: Hi, I play games on my pc, 850w PSU with an RTX 3060Ti, i7 11700k and my USB's keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Audio cuts out completely and all my key strokes either don't do anything or they just continue off the last thing I pressed, so if I pressed W last, it would...
  7. all usb ports disconnect and reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all usb ports disconnect and reconnect: for some time i had a issue with my usb ports disconnecting and reconnecting at times but it has mostly been once or twice a day and some days with no issue. but yesterday a purchased a new wireless headset and now the issue has become way more frequent. whenever i start a...
  8. All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect

All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect: Good day everyone. I have been recently having this problem where all my USB devices disconnect and reconnect right after. It seemingly has only started happening once I was using my webcam/Zoom software for at-home work during this quarantine time, so I would wonder if that...
  9. USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting: Hello everyone! Lately I've been experiencing a problem with my network adapter (and other USB devices along with it) disconnecting and reconnecting. And before anyone asks yes, I've searched whole internet upside down for answers and tried every possible fix that I could...
  10. USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting

USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting: Hey guys. I'm not quite sure how to explain my issue in a way that is most helpful, but for some reason, my USB devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting..in some instances my USB connection for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and my Microsoft SideWinder X6 keyboard will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all usb ports disconnect and reconnect

2. all usb devices disconnect and reconnect

3. usb disconect while playing

4. usb disconnecting reconnecting in game,
  5. all usbs disconnect while gaming,
  6. usb ports disconnect and reconnect on laptop when playing games