Windows 10: While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

Discus and support While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I'm playing any online game my wifi getting disconnected after sometime. I tried every possible solutions like power management setting ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/navneetmuffin, Jun 29, 2020.

1. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

Whenever I'm playing any online game my wifi getting disconnected after sometime.

I tried every possible solutions like power management setting , uninstalling and reinstalling wifi driver etc.

I'm using Asus ROG strix G series laptop with windows 10

If anyone have any solutions .. please let me know.. Thank You.

submitted by /u/navneetmuffin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/navneetmuffin, Jun 29, 2020

2. i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game

but the turobleshoot does not show any error

hemanthreddy1, Jun 29, 2020
  3. WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

A possible cause why your WiFi disconnects whenever you play online games could be an outdated WiFi adapter driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest WiFi adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring
    that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Jun 29, 2020
  4. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

Hi Sam,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the exact error message you're getting when trying to play online games?
    • Does the issue only persist on specific online games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

1. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected - Similar Threads - While playing online

2. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  3. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  4. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.: This problem did not exist before. After facing it for the first time, I faced this problem again after a long duration. But now this happens very frequently when I am the playing online game called Genshin Impact. The wifi suddenly gets disconnected after getting forcefully...
  6. My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.: This problem did not exist before. After facing it for the first time, I faced this problem again after a long duration. But now this happens very frequently when I am the playing online game called Genshin Impact. The wifi suddenly gets disconnected after getting forcefully...
  7. Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing Online Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing Online Games: Hello so i have bought a Laptop 1 year ago It was an Asus TUF Laptop to be specific, at first it was fine i Have played many Games before like COD, Apex Legend and many other but after many months i has a error that have been detected by my Laptop about the Connection. At...
  8. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...
  9. Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing a Online/Offline Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing a Online/Offline Games: Hello so i have bought a Laptop 4 months Ago It was anAsus TUF Laptop to be specific, at first it was fine i Have played many Games before like Dota 2, LoL, and many other but after many months i has a error that have been detected by my Laptop about the Connection. At first...
  10. i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game: I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game but the turobleshoot does not show any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-get-disconnecting-the-wifi-network-while/b6c0896e-644e-4b64-9eaf-a5303ffb0b7a