Windows 10: while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing

Discus and support while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In NRC correction form ,corrction is seen in assamese but while printing assamese get disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MusaAlom, Feb 13, 2019.

1. MusaAlom Win User

while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing

In NRC correction form ,corrction is seen in assamese but while printing assamese get disappeared

:)

MusaAlom, Feb 13, 2019

2. Error in Assamese - Regional Language Pack

Dear Microsoft,

Thanks for making life simple with your software solutions. Like million others, I have been a long user of Microsoft products and have got a long relationship. However, to my surprise, I am here to report an unnoticed error in one of your regional
    language format - Assamese (India). I am a windows phone user and opted Assamese as the language format and was going through the contents in my preferred language but it's unfortunate that I noticed some significant errors that don't conform at all with the
    Assamese Language Script. It is unfortunate because I am very sure any release goes through strict scrutiny to determine accuracy and validity of any operation yet from an MNC like
    Microsoft I see that there had been a negligence in having this language pack released that disregards the language sentiments of native speakers by incorporating significant script errors.

I am more surprised to see this on successive releases as these errors are repetitive across any platform, let it be Windows Phone or else Windows 8/7/Vista and how has it been passed by the Head of Regional Language Pack and Consultants...?! With
    due respect to your legacy and consumer satisfaction and technological advancements that you're been credited for, least someone expects is to be responsible while releasing applications especially sensitive to languages. Please note that correct language
    representation is always important for any User or an Organization because it gives the sense of proper identity and more so, with correct relatedness. How will it feel if the word 'Microsoft' is written as 'Vapor' in a different language due to language script
    errors due to incorrect programming and lack of accurate information? It would never be right and would appear as highly incorrect! Similarly, it feels equally disheartening to see that my language has incorrectly been programmed and released worldwide without
    proper checks and lack of knowledge!

I chose the regional format to Assamese (India) and here are the significant errors that I notice!

*The word February represented incorrectly as it contains an alphabet that doesn't at all exist in Assamese language script! is represented as র in
    Bengali, and as ৰ in Assamese. The word should be written as "ফেব্ৰুয়াৰী" not
    the way it shown in the screenshot! Please refer the attached!

*"Morning" is spelled as - "Ratipuwa" (ৰাতিপুৱা) whereas your Assamese translation indicates 'Ratipu' (ৰাতিপু) and
    'wa' (ৱা) is missing! Please refer the screenshots!

*"Evening" is spelled as - "গধুলি
    " whereas your Assamese translation indicates it as "Afternoon" (আবেলি) as you missed to program the actual word. For "Afternoon"
    it is (আবেলি)!

*"Night" is spelled as "Rati" (ৰাতি) which is not indicated anyway corresponding to the time.

My point is, I am not particularly pointing out the phrases (Morning, Afternoon and Evening), they're inaccuracies and if you take it out, perfectly fine but the thing is, representation should be correct and accurate to language standards. If you
    retain, keep all or else none! But I am particularly disheartened to see a Bengali Langugae alphabet "র " for indicating the word
    February in Assamese which is actually not appreciable! This is highly wrong and please correct the same. I would have loved to be the Language consultant for Assamese, but seriously how could a company of such an international repute can misrepresent an established
    language...?

Microsoft please have this corrected! I love your products but I appreciate accuracy too which unfortunately has been missed in this Language pack!

Thanks!

Look forward to hearing from you.
    while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing e1881fa4-a1e1-4ee5-b2a4-ff66eb7f6e8d.jpg

while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing f710c594-c569-47bf-a38d-81f832d89a87.jpg

Ranveer Barooah, Feb 13, 2019
  3. typing In Assamese in Windows 10

I do not get an error message. I had Assamese Indic Input3 downloaded for Windows8.1 and on the right hand corner of my task bar I could toggle between English or Assamese depending on what I write. On upgrading to Windows10, I don't see that any more
    when I try to download Assamese Indic Input3, so no way of using the Indic font.

PranabSarma, Feb 13, 2019
  4. while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing

typing In Assamese in Windows 10

I can't run Assamese Indic Input 3 in Windows 10

PranabSarma, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing

1. while printint nrc correction form assamese get missing - Similar Threads - while printint nrc

2. BIOS password incorrect while it correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS password incorrect while it correct: I remember I typed the password correctly since I put a note in my desktop bios password now I can’t even change the legacy bios to uefi is this some issue like what if I remove the cmos battery will it remove my windows data?am using a vaio laptop from around 2014 I don’t...
  3. wifi setting missing form my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi setting missing form my laptop: Doing school work today and my computer won't connect to the internet. Checked wifi settings and they appear to be missing. Spent about 2 hours researching and troubleshooting to find out that my computer is missing the wifi setting completely. I'm able to access the internet...
  4. wifi setting missing form my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi setting missing form my laptop: Doing school work today and my computer won't connect to the internet. Checked wifi settings and they appear to be missing. Spent about 2 hours researching and troubleshooting to find out that my computer is missing the wifi setting completely. I'm able to access the internet...
  5. wifi setting missing form my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 Assamese localization issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Assamese localization issue: Hello everybody,I wanted to get this issue to the attention of the right teams in Windows for review. I am hoping MVP's associated with those teams will be able to pass this on to the appropriate teams.In Windows Settings, when Regional Format is set to AssameseIndia, the...
  7. 2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form: So i have a 2-in-1 (hp envy x360 15m), which is obviously supposed to function as a normal laptop when in laptop shape, but is supposed to disable the keyboard when the screen is bend back more than ~200 degrees. Mine does this perfectly, until you get to about 330 degrees,...
  8. 2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form

in Windows 10 Support
    2-in-1 keyboard turns on while in tablet form: So i have a 2-in-1 (hp envy x360 15m), which is obviously supposed to function as a normal laptop when in laptop shape, but is supposed to disable the keyboard when the screen is bend back more than ~200 degrees. Mine does this perfectly, until you get to about 330 degrees,...
  9. Files get missing while transferring to OneDrive

Files get missing while transferring to OneDrive: I don’t understand why but my files are missing. It occurred when I was moving them from the desktop to OneDrive and enabled folder protection. Something went wrong and they disappeared and weren’t saved on OneDrive. I cannot find them, even recovery tool doesn’t help....
  10. No internet connection form Ethernet while Wireless works.

No internet connection form Ethernet while Wireless works.: Hello. My problem is this. My desktop for some reason can't connect to Ethernet, but it still can connect to the wireless connection(Wifi). I have no idea why this is and it's getting really annoying. Thanks to any one who could offer a fix *Smile 58686