Windows 10: While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

Discus and support While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]i want change selectin to like this[ATTACH] Inwant change tionlike this selecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #Ajay Ramesh, Jan 14, 2019.

1. While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats  time default style a35f2e53-8a78-44f4-9333-926412c6c263?upload=true.png i want change selectin to like this While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats  time default style 460b3907-0d67-463e-8cb9-63f8a0be90be?upload=true.png

Inwant change tionlike this selecting

:)

#Ajay Ramesh, Jan 14, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jan 14, 2019
  3. shytot Win User
    Can't Select Photoshop as a Default App

Hi
    I've just downloaded Photoshop CC2018 and tried to make it the default photo viewer, but it does not appear in the list of apps that I can select from. Have also tried doing the same for opening .jpg files, but just the same, no Photoshop! I have rebooted the system a couple of times but it makes no difference.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

shytot, Jan 14, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

1. While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style - Similar Threads - While selecing display

2. Selecting default GPU on a desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Selecting default GPU on a desktop: I recently bought a Ryzen 5 3400G with the intent of using its integrated GPU for normal desktop usage and less demanding games, while I continue to use my significantly more power-hungry Vega 64 to run the more demanding games. While it's worked better than I expected for...
  3. Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos: This question has been asked in several different ways, at least as far back as 2017 Example HERE . Has there been any development on this issue in the last 2 years? One would think that, as smart and advanced as the Surface Pro is supposed to be, a user should be able to...
  4. Issues Selecting Default App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues Selecting Default App: Hello, I've been looking online and can't find anything, so I figured I'd make a post. I just installed Win 10 Pro on my work laptop (ssd died so I needed a replacement) and I noticed that all the files I put on my computer were trying to save as Excel files, which I...
  5. windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style: I want to install win 10 to my ASUS Laptop but when i selected disk or partition, windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style. How to install Win 10 in my Laptop, please and thank you ?...
  6. Greenshot not appearing in Default Apps Settings, Photos section.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Greenshot not appearing in Default Apps Settings, Photos section.: Hello, I recently downloaded Greenshot for taking screenshots, and I wanted to change that to the default image viewer, instead of the default Photo Viewer, but it does not show up at all. I tried looking for 'Greenshot' in Microsoft Store, but it's not there. So, is there...
  7. Multiple display selection not present

Multiple display selection not present: Went from upgrade 10130 with both monitors in extended mode to a clean install of 10130. Multiple display selection is not present. Both monitors are in Mirror mode at the present. (both showing the same thing). Connected devices only show 1 monitor. Graphics is on the Mother...
  8. Display suddenly showing everything in Large Style / Font

Display suddenly showing everything in Large Style / Font: Just got an update called 'Advanced micro devices Inc - display - 7/25/2017 22.19.128.0' And now my display is showing everything (icons, desktop, Browser, File Explorer) as huge font? Its like it has zoomed in? I did system restore to make sure this was the culprit....
  9. Can I remove the dotted selection box on a mouse?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I remove the dotted selection box on a mouse?: Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the dotted selection box that comes from holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse on the desktop? I like the feature, I would just like to remove the box. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,...
  10. No thumbnails displayed in Photos section of search results.

in Windows 10 Support
    No thumbnails displayed in Photos section of search results.: I got the free Windows 10 upgrade yesterday and everything seemed to work really well until I tried using the Search Bar. The problem is that although search results are returned (The indexing seems to be correct) the images displayed under the Photos section are mostly...