Windows 10: While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

Discus and support While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]i want change selectin to like this[ATTACH] Inwant change tionlike this selecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #Ajay Ramesh, Jan 14, 2019.

1. While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats  time default style a35f2e53-8a78-44f4-9333-926412c6c263?upload=true.png i want change selectin to like this While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats  time default style 460b3907-0d67-463e-8cb9-63f8a0be90be?upload=true.png

Inwant change tionlike this selecting

:)

#Ajay Ramesh, Jan 14, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jan 14, 2019
  3. shytot Win User
    Can't Select Photoshop as a Default App

Hi
    I've just downloaded Photoshop CC2018 and tried to make it the default photo viewer, but it does not appear in the list of apps that I can select from. Have also tried doing the same for opening .jpg files, but just the same, no Photoshop! I have rebooted the system a couple of times but it makes no difference.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

shytot, Jan 14, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style

1. While selecing display section is dots buts selecting fopder thats time default style - Similar Threads - While selecing display

2. Random Icons in the time section of taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Icons in the time section of taskbar: Hello Everyone!I am used to using the taskbar on the top of my screen, but for the last couple of months, I have been facing a strange issue on one of my desktops. The issue is that some random icons appear on the right side of my taskbar and sometimes all the icons disappear...
  3. Error displaying search section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error displaying search section: Error displaying search section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-displaying-search-section/fe6e3afd-5015-4702-84e6-17d95490a42d
  4. Error displaying search section

Error displaying search section: Error displaying search section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-displaying-search-section/fe6e3afd-5015-4702-84e6-17d95490a42d
  5. how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default: After new windows update I am installing new start menu style using ViveTool its successfully installed and after that I am unable to search in start menu and when ever i tried to open a apps they crashes so how to switch default windows 10 start menu style....
  6. Microsoft Pinyin change character select menu style

Microsoft Pinyin change character select menu style: The character select menu in Microsoft Pinyin appears different than it did on my previous PC. How do I change the menu style to the previous one? The first image is the current menu style while the second is the desired result. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. How to change the style in word default?

How to change the style in word default?: How do I change the style default in word ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-style-in-word-default/fd60c392-c52d-423a-9bc4-c84e66d58bec
  8. MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.: HELLO: Couple wks ago, MS did and update. And with it, under the MSN MONEY section, my PERSONAL "WATCHLIST" went away. ANY IDEA HOW I CAN GET THAT BACK, the way it was before!!...
  9. GA-Z170X_Gaming 3 &"The selected disk is of the GPT partition style"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GA-Z170X_Gaming 3 &"The selected disk is of the GPT partition style": Hi guys, new to the forum, hope you can help me out. I have a i7 6700K, 16 Gig memory, GTX 1080 with a Gigabyte GA-Z170X_Gaming 3 motherboard and a intel SSD 6, it had win 10 on until I attempted to reinstall, now when I try to install win 10 I get the "The selected disk is...
  10. Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos: This question has been asked in several different ways, at least as far back as 2017 Example HERE . Has there been any development on this issue in the last 2 years? One would think that, as smart and advanced as the Surface Pro is supposed to be, a user should be able to...