Windows 10: While Setting up account on Windows 10 my system ask me to enter a Email address of a...

Discus and support While Setting up account on Windows 10 my system ask me to enter a Email address of a... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I just Purchased a Refurbished system and Install my Custom Windows 10 Pro Image on it. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JashanRana, Mar 18, 2021.

1. While Setting up account on Windows 10 my system ask me to enter a Email address of a...

Hi,

I just Purchased a Refurbished system and Install my Custom Windows 10 Pro Image on it. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it , ask me to enter a email address of a organization which I don't Know of. I thought it is due to the system is still added in there Active Directory so i reached them out but they said re-image your system and it will work fine, I did that but it still have the same issue. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

:)

JashanRana, Mar 18, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 18, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook asking cellphone number

It is part of their security system. So if your account is compromised they can send a text to your cellphone with a code to verify your identity. It is part of their 2 step verification, supposedly you can enter an alternate email address instead of a cellphone number. You have to click like you are going to enter a cell phone, and on the page to enter your number there is an option to enter an alternate email instead.

If that doesn't work try this:

Click your name or picture in the top Outlook.com navigation bar.
    Select Account settings from the menu that has appeared.
    If you are prompted for a password:
    Type your Outlook.com password over Password.
    Click Sign in.
    Open the Security info category under Overview.
    Click Help us protect your account.
    Choose whether you want to add a phone number or alternate email address under Help us protect your account.
    Enter the email address or phone number (making sure the country code is set correctly and does not appear in the phone number itself).
    Click Next.
    Look for and open an email from "Microsoft account team " with the subject "Microsoft account security code" at the email address you selected or a call or text message from Microsoft.
    If you received the code by email:
    Highlight and copy the verification code in the message.
    Paste the code over Code back at Help us protect your account.

newtekie1, Mar 18, 2021
  4. While Setting up account on Windows 10 my system ask me to enter a Email address of a...

Non-Existent email address entered on registering Windows 10

I entered a non-existent email address by mistake, when registering Windows 10. Now I keep getting pop-up messages, saying that I need to verify thisaddress, which of course I can't. I have tried the following suggestion given to another user,
    but it doesn't work for me. Does anyone have a better suggestion please?

Let's try the steps below and check if it helps:

1. Click on the Start menu and select Settings.

2. Now click on Accounts and click on Your Info.

3. Click on Sign in with a Local account instead and follow the onscreen instruction to change the account to Local account.

4. Now follow the same steps and select Sign in with Microsoft Account and follow the onscreen instruction to change the account to Microsoft Account. Use the Correct Microsoft account to configure the account.

askingforit, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

While Setting up account on Windows 10 my system ask me to enter a Email address of a...

1. While Setting up account on Windows 10 my system ask me to enter a Email address of a... - Similar Threads - While Setting account

2. Can't set up pin as email address for set up no longer in used by me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up pin as email address for set up no longer in used by me: Hi, I am not ableb to log into my personal PC as required to set a new pin for log in. the email link for the set up have been removed as I no longer work for the company. What should I do to reactivate my log in to my personal computer in other works how to reactivate it to...
  3. Can't set up pin as email address for set up no longer in used by me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up pin as email address for set up no longer in used by me: Hi, I am not ableb to log into my personal PC as required to set a new pin for log in. the email link for the set up have been removed as I no longer work for the company. What should I do to reactivate my log in to my personal computer in other works how to reactivate it to...
  4. Can't set up pin as email address for set up no longer in used by me

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Trying to set auto-login with domain account, but it's asking for email address and phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to set auto-login with domain account, but it's asking for email address and phone...: We are using GPO, no wifi, no EAS sync. Working on some Windows 10, same OU and account.Login screen just prompt and wont continue. What we are thinking windows is trying to login to online account instead of the account we set via GPO....
  6. Account and email addresses mixed up

Account and email addresses mixed up: Where can I start in explaining this problem?I have a old PC which works perfectly well with an unsupported version of Windows, but it's adequate as I only use it for personal file storage, general occasional browsing and emails using Outlook account address ending in -...
  7. Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address: All of a sudden I was unable to save a document in microsoft word on my laptop. Was being asked to sign in over and over but was never asked for a password - the sign-in box kept popping up over and over asking for an email address. There was a yellow triangle in the upper...
  8. Windows 10 email app keep asking me to re-enter my email password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email app keep asking me to re-enter my email password: I have been having this issue for the past 4 days after my windows 10 last update. Windows email app keep asking to re-enter the password every time the app try to it search for email. I switch to outlook app but the same problem. I don't know what to do it's really...
  9. Microsoft account set up with invalid email address

Microsoft account set up with invalid email address: I am currently unable to log into my PC. I created my account with an incorrect email address. I have a second account with a valid email address. I have tried all of the solutions previously identified on this forum but without success. Could you please tell me how I can...
  10. microsoftedge.exe crashes while entering my email address in log in box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoftedge.exe crashes while entering my email address in log in box: After the Windows 10 update last month I have had a problem entering my email address into the log in box on some websites. The cursor blinks and as I type the first letter of my email address the entire webpage disappears and I am back on the browser page....