Windows 10: While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it...

Discus and support While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just Purchased a Refurbished system and Install my Custom Windows 10 Pro Image on it. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JashanRana, Mar 18, 2021.

1. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it...

Hi,

I just Purchased a Refurbished system and Install my Custom Windows 10 Pro Image on it. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it , ask me to enter a email address of a organization which I don't Know of. I thought it is due to the system is still added in there Active Directory so i reached them out but they said re-image your system and it will work fine, I did that but it still have the same issue. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

:)

JashanRana, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Ender Win User

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 18, 2021
  4. angus Win User

While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it...

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it...

1. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it... - Similar Threads - While Setting account

2. Screen got stuck during setting up while signing in to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen got stuck during setting up while signing in to Microsoft Account: I just bought new asus laptop. During setting up while signing in to microsoft account, I got this screen and nothing is going on. The back arrow is also not working. Any solution?...
  3. Screen got stuck during setting up while signing in to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen got stuck during setting up while signing in to Microsoft Account: I just bought new asus laptop. During setting up while signing in to microsoft account, I got this screen and nothing is going on. The back arrow is also not working. Any solution?...
  4. My laptop screen just got stuck on a Microsoft account page while I was setting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen just got stuck on a Microsoft account page while I was setting up.: I wanted to know that how can I complete my setup. I would request the Microsoft team to answer the following question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-just-got-stuck-on-a-microsoft/1fe3f492-c296-417e-be93-e16648fcbb7f
  5. My laptop screen just got stuck on a Microsoft account page while I was setting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen just got stuck on a Microsoft account page while I was setting up.: I wanted to know that how can I complete my setup. I would request the Microsoft team to answer the following question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-just-got-stuck-on-a-microsoft/1fe3f492-c296-417e-be93-e16648fcbb7f
  6. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account from account settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account from account settings: I just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. In doing so I changed the email associated with and the password of my microsoft account. When I attempt to login from windows 10 I am prompted with a second screen that tells me my password is incorrect. I've entered the previous...
  7. Account set up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Account set up.: I sent up an account for my wife, everything works good, then I log off, when I log back in to her account I get black screen ? and I used her Microsoft account @outlook.com to set up her account....
  8. Account set up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account set up: Okay so I set up my son as the admin and myself as the child. I need to switch it so I can set up screen time etc. i tried making us both admins then change him to member but i cant because now im a child. Ugh!...
  9. Set up account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set up account: How do I set up a local administrator account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-account/acfac99c-4589-44eb-b7a8-60faae4ffaac
  10. Accounts settings immediately closed whenever I open it

in Windows 10 Support
    Accounts settings immediately closed whenever I open it: Hello, I'm new member here. I wanted to ask about my problem after anniversary update. problem doesn't occured on Windows 10 previous build. Though it was happen before when I was on Windows 8.1, so I refresh windows and it worked again. But this time I didn't want to...