Windows 10: While starting Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 I'm getting the error "After Effects error:...

Discus and support While starting Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 I'm getting the error "After Effects error:... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All,Hope you are all doing well. While launching Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 sequenced package I'm getting the below errrors in the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Soumya Satpathy, May 18, 2021.

1. While starting Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 I'm getting the error "After Effects error:...

Hi All,Hope you are all doing well. While launching Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 sequenced package I'm getting the below errrors in the following order:after effects error: tracker_register: missing suite. 1::0 after effects can't continue: failed to register built-in motion tracker after effects can't continue: unexpected failure during application startup After the final error, the app doesn't start. I'm trying it on a Win10 20H1 machine. I have sequnced this app on the current Gen App-V sequncer.

:)

Soumya Satpathy, May 18, 2021
  2. tuunade98 Win User

Mass effect 2 nvidia physx error

when i try to load up mass effect 2 on my PC it gives an error saying failed to initialize the physics system please install a later version of physx or something like that so i went and download the latest nvidia physx or Ageia physx then i tried installing it but everytime after the licence agreement i would get installation ended prematurely because of an error can someone please tell me how to fix this

tuunade98, May 18, 2021
  3. Error code 0x000007b - Adobe after effects

System:

Windows 10 pro (64) - build 1903

I5 - 9600K

Ram: 32GB

GCard: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

I recently bought Adobes progammes Photoshop and After effects, first Photoshop receiving the above error (0x000007b) after replacing a dll file the programme worked fine.

Now installing After Effects I recieved the same prompt, added the corrolated dll files like before (also updated my Gcard drivers and installed the latest C++ program thing) but it still doesn't work, prompting the same error code.

Fixes I have tried:

Running in admin,

Restart,

Updating the .NET programs

Soft/clean reboot,

Command console - 'check disk' command line

uninstalling the application, installing previous versions (done this one multiple times)

No pending windows updates

nothing has currently worked or changed my scenario. Is there an issue with microsoft requiring an update to fix this or is there a secret thing I have missed?

In task manager I do get a odd leaf/clover next to some background processes saying its turned off to help performance, however running over 4ghz and CPU rarely going above 80% I don't see why its doing this. Programs suspended list:

Adobe Notifications Client

Cortana

Films & TV

Groove Music

Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Store

Photos

ActionUri OOP Server

Windows Default Lock Screen

Windows Shell Experience Host

^ Could this be a tell?

Currently doing a Full Scan in Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.0.3001.0 - Has gone through 1,100,000 files so far, no infected items at 2/3rds done, don't suspect that there will be one.

JohnBooth3, May 18, 2021
  4. While starting Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 I'm getting the error "After Effects error:...

Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, May 18, 2021
Thema:

While starting Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 I'm getting the error "After Effects error:...

1. While starting Adobe After Effects 18.2 x64 I'm getting the error "After Effects error:... - Similar Threads - While starting Adobe

2. InstallMsi error when installing Adobe After Effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InstallMsi error when installing Adobe After Effects: I've been trying to install adobe after effects onto my main pc, but it refuses to install no matter what I do.This is the error i get from adobe:and this is the error I get from my pc:I was able to install the program onto my laptop without issue/either of these errors but...
  3. InstallMsi error when installing Adobe After Effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    InstallMsi error when installing Adobe After Effects: I've been trying to install adobe after effects onto my main pc, but it refuses to install no matter what I do.This is the error i get from adobe:and this is the error I get from my pc:I was able to install the program onto my laptop without issue/either of these errors but...
  4. InstallMsi error when installing Adobe After Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116

3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116: 3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116biosgtx970dmphttps://pan.baidu.com/s/1iunFe8ZcZ7_IGPmupb3fVQ?pwd=stch stch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%88%91%E5%9C%A8%E6%9B%B4%E6%8D%A2%E5%AE%8C/bddfc734-ef8d-42ab-88bd-b89b3831a160
  6. Adobe after effects problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe after effects problem: Hello, so I have a problem with adobe after effectsI downloaded the apps on my seperate hard drive, but when I use after effects it takes up ALOT of my main hard drive storageSometimes it even crashes as it takes up all the storage I have i usually have around 6-4gb leftIt's...
  7. Adobe Animate & Adobe After Effects

Adobe Animate & Adobe After Effects: I am trying to download Animate and After Effects on my Surface Pro X, but it's not showing up on the creative cloud. Are the software not compatible, and if so, when will it become compatible?...
  8. Adobe After effects

Adobe After effects: When using Adobe after effects for about 5 minutes, windows 10 pro completely freezes hence the need to force shitdown. Please whta should i do to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-after-effects/cab48ad5-4da2-4bcb-b4ac-cb83a797e701
  9. Error code 0x000007b - Adobe after effects

Error code 0x000007b - Adobe after effects: System: Windows 10 pro (64) - build 1903 I5 - 9600K Ram: 32GB GCard: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB I recently bought Adobes progammes Photoshop and After effects, first Photoshop receiving the above error (0x000007b) after replacing a dll file the programme worked fine....
  10. Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?: Hello there, I have an old file from high school that I did, a video I made for graduation and I was wondering if anyone has Adobe After Effects that would be willing to convert my file into .mp4 or .wmv instead of .aep (project). PLEASE HELP! Xbox Ambassador dtfkl...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 64 after effects

2. after effects failed to load plugins error 2021

3. مشكلة after effect Windows 10 licensing library encourted an error