Windows 10: While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

Discus and support While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming computer with a Samsung 24" monitor for five months. Two days ago, I started experiencing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UmutAltındağ, Feb 7, 2022.

1. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

Hi, I've been using my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming computer with a Samsung 24" monitor for five months. Two days ago, I started experiencing disconnections on my 2nd screen after logging in a second time. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two. When I run the&nb

:)

UmutAltındağ, Feb 7, 2022

2. Second screen issues since downloading Windows 10

Since I downloaded windows 10 my second screen (Acer) connected to my Acer laptop keeps going into black flashing partial blackout and whole screen blackout that flashes or flutters then comes back on. The screen seems to be working find. Any suggestions?

VirginiaLake, Feb 7, 2022
  3. Applications on main and second screen blurry

Hi,

I have a second screen hooked up to my laptop and some applications are blurry on my main screen (laptop) but not on the second screen. I have the same problem the other way around, some applications will be cristal clear on my second screen but not on my
    main screen. Probably has to do something with DPI scaling and font sizing. I've already tried the following solutions.

• Change scale in display settings (It won't detect the second screen even though it is working).
    • Updated both my GPU's (GTX 1050 and a Intel stock GPU).
    • Tried to change the DPI settings on specific applications.
    • Downloaden XPExplorer (set it to Windows 8 DPI scaling)

None of them fixed my problem. Is there any way to fix this?

Tim van der meijs, Feb 7, 2022
  4. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

Blackout screen.

My HP Envy TS 15 Notebook, Windows 10 will blackout on a frequent random basis. It lasts for ~30 seconds. Hit space or entry key and will return to previous screen??

Merv Shetler, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

1. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two. - Similar Threads - While application running

2. Second deskop on Second Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second deskop on Second Screen: Hey, I just got into the world of secondary Monitors, and I have a question I could not answer myself. Cann I use the multiple desktops funktionalty of Windos 11 efektly withs two screens. What I want is this: When I plug my laptop into my monitor, I want to have the...
  3. Second deskop on Second Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second deskop on Second Screen: Hey, I just got into the world of secondary Monitors, and I have a question I could not answer myself. Cann I use the multiple desktops funktionalty of Windos 11 efektly withs two screens. What I want is this: When I plug my laptop into my monitor, I want to have the...
  4. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.: Hi, I've been using my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming computer with a Samsung 24" monitor for five months. Two days ago, I started experiencing disconnections on my 2nd screen after logging in a second time. While the application is running on the second screen, there are...
  5. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.: Hi, I've been using my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming computer with a Samsung 24" monitor for five months. Two days ago, I started experiencing disconnections on my 2nd screen after logging in a second time. While the application is running on the second screen, there are...
  6. Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second????: While I'm working in Blender on my laptop, I usually have chrome open to the side for references or music. Lately, I have noticed that every couple of minutes parts of my screen flash black taskbar, tops of app windows, and sometimes the whole chrome app. During use, it only...
  7. Application launches in second screen even when second screen is disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application launches in second screen even when second screen is disconnected: I use my laptop throughout the day connected to an external monitor and naturally move some applications to the external monitor. If I disconnect the monitor and try to launch an application that was previously on the external monitor, even though the external monitor is no...
  8. Intermittent Black Screen for a few seconds when running certain applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent Black Screen for a few seconds when running certain applications: Hi, I have just built a new PC with the following specs: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X ASUS TUF Gaming X570 Wi-Fi 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200Mhz 850W Corsair PSU Nvidia 1660 Super GPU Everything worked fine booting into my pre-existing Windows installation on an SSD from my previous...
  9. running second screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    running second screen: with my tv hooked up to my laptop, I want to have 2 screens running with separate programs/apps ***Moved From: Gaming on Windows 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-second-screen/016f82b3-f2ad-4314-8831-7611811986c0
  10. running second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running second screen: with my tv hooked up to my laptop, I want to have 2 screens running with separate programs/apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-second-screen/016f82b3-f2ad-4314-8831-7611811986c0