Windows 10: While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form"...

Discus and support While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form"... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form" it's greyed out for all of my printers. What is wrong and what... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by henrysteinhardt, Feb 7, 2020.

1. While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form"...

While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form" it's greyed out for all of my printers. What is wrong and what do I do to make it "save form"? Windows 10, recently installed.

:)

henrysteinhardt, Feb 7, 2020

2. Printing Custom Forms

I am trying to print a Tabloid Document (11x17). I have created the new form under Print Server Properties. However, when I open the document to print it, I do not see the newly created Tabloid option under Paper Size. The new form is listed under Print
    to PDF, but not under printing to our specific printer. Any advice on how to get printing set up for Tabloid so it can actually print to the printer, not just Print to PDF?

Office Admin_392, Feb 7, 2020
  3. BobW_2347 Win User
    Custom-Sized Form Created in Printer Driver Properties Not Displaying as a Selectable Paper Size in Excel (Office 365)

I created a paper size of 4 1/2" by 11" using the Forms tab in the Printer Properties for the printer I have. However, when I want to print something in Excel using this paper size, it doesn't show up as a selectable paper size. What should I do?

Moved from Office / Excel / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

BobW_2347, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form"...

Custom-Sized Form Created in Printer Driver Properties Not Displaying as a Selectable Paper Size in Excel (Office 365)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

While Word offers the flexibility to create custom paper size through Page setup menu, Excel doesn't offer this flexibility to create through Excel easily. You will have to create the custom size in a particular printer (if
    that printer supports custom size) and while printing through Excel, you will have to select this custom size. Sometimes you will not be able to choose the custom size as page sizes available are defined by the printer driver. Please let us know the make and
    model number of your printer.

Also, make sure that you have the latest drivers. Now if you printer drivers support the size you are trying to print, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open a spread sheet that you are trying to print and press Ctrl key + P (to print).
    2. Then Click on Page Setup.
    3. Then click on Sheet and then on Options.
    4. Then click on Advanced and check if you are able to choose the size under Paper/Output.

For more information on this, you can refer to article:
    Change page size, paper size, or page orientation

Hope this Helps.

Naresh_K, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form"...

1. While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form"... - Similar Threads - While trying add

2. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  3. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  4. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Printing special sized forms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing special sized forms: Please help me print 1/2 of a letter sized piece of paper. I am trying to print on 5.5 x 8.5 paper. There is a form that size called "statement" but it is not available through the Universal PCL 5 driver.This has been a challenge of mine through several versions of Windows. I...
  6. Printing special sized forms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing special sized forms: Please help me print 1/2 of a letter sized piece of paper. I am trying to print on 5.5 x 8.5 paper. There is a form that size called "statement" but it is not available through the Universal PCL 5 driver.This has been a challenge of mine through several versions of Windows. I...
  7. How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?: I am trying to add custom paper sizes to the drop down list for the Microsoft Print To PDF printer. I have already tried the steps provided in a previous question but they did not work....
  8. How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?

How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?: I am trying to add custom paper sizes to the drop down list for the Microsoft Print To PDF printer. I have already tried the steps provided in a previous question but they did not work....
  9. scaling to the paper size when printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    scaling to the paper size when printing: My previous WORD had the option of scaling the printed picture or text to fit the paper size. Can this still be done with office and home 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scaling-to-the-paper-size-when-printing/457124bc-5c2c-45ea-9cdd-8740740adbbe
  10. In print server properties, I am unable to "save form" it's greyed out for all of my printers.

In print server properties, I am unable to "save form" it's greyed out for all of my printers.: While trying to add a paper size to print server properties, I am unable to "save form" it's greyed out for all of my printers. What is wrong and what do I do to make it "save form"? Windows 10, recently installed....