Windows 10: While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up...

Discus and support While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up window is not there, but I can see the underline below my input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ḝṽåᾗ., May 9, 2021.

1. While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up...

While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up window is not there, but I can see the underline below my input

:)

Ḝṽåᾗ., May 9, 2021
  2. Markadob Win User

Chinese Pinyin typing "Candidate window"

"Candidate window" only shows Chinese characters.
    Is there a way for the candidate window to show English Pinyin as well?

I am looking for something like the ruby text display while typing.

Thank you

While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up... b5f31310-8e6d-4e20-ac4e-51819eb6f9b3.jpg

While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up... 112661b4-b84a-435c-8a60-e88b7a36c066.jpg

Markadob, May 9, 2021
  3. tracy2016 Win User
    Where can I get the candidate characters while typing in traditional characters?

I am trying to type in Traditional Chinese, but the candidate list does not show at all!

It is impossible to type two keys as you suggested. Is there any way I could type in traditional characters as I do in simplified characters?

Can you help me solve this problem? Many thanks.

tracy2016, May 9, 2021
  4. Jokies Win User

While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up...

While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up window is not there, but I can see the underline below my input

It is not my default language, and I'm not using office when I experience the problem.

After I switch to Microsoft Pinyin and ensure it is in Pinyin input mode, I cannot see character candidates regardless of typing in metro application or desktop application, there are underline below the alphabets as I type, indicating the input method is
    working but an error occurred.

I have tried to reset IME preference, turn off cloud input but it didn't help.

My default input method is English, ANSI keyboard.

Jokies, May 9, 2021
Thema:

While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up...

1. While typing with Microsoft Pinyin, I cannot see any candidates characters, the pop-up... - Similar Threads - While typing Microsoft

2. Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin: But it does display the Chinese characters when I change it back to the previous version of Microsoft pinyin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-display-the-chinese-characters-when-i-type/f98a96a3-0865-4d95-a928-f25af3d245d5
  3. Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin: But it does display the Chinese characters when I change it back to the previous version of Microsoft pinyin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-display-the-chinese-characters-when-i-type/f98a96a3-0865-4d95-a928-f25af3d245d5
  4. disable letter pop up while type

disable letter pop up while type: sir, my brother not deliberate click something and i dont know to disable it, please help me thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-letter-pop-up-while-type/7356b7d4-f8b8-411c-a802-843e4ad4e06b
  5. disable letter pop up while type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable letter pop up while type: sir, my brother not deliberate click something and i dont know to disable it, please help me thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-letter-pop-up-while-type/7356b7d4-f8b8-411c-a802-843e4ad4e06b
  6. How do I use Chinese Traditional inputs with pinyin while using the vertical candidate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use Chinese Traditional inputs with pinyin while using the vertical candidate...: I've recently changed tablets and I'd like to get my old keyboard input settings, but I can't seem to find the selection candidate window that I'm used to. This is what I want and used to have:This is what's available to me:The old window allows me to type actual...
  7. '/' character shows up while I type.

in Windows 10 Customization
    '/' character shows up while I type.: The character '/' keeps on appearing while I type. I am not able to type anything properly now. This problem started just 2 days back.I will write a text that comes when I type:Th/e ch/arcter keeps on appearing/ disturbing/ th/e normal sentences....
  8. Chinese characters pop up box did not show up for simplified hanyu pinyin

Chinese characters pop up box did not show up for simplified hanyu pinyin: I tried to use simplified hanyu pinyin but the chinese characters suggestions did not appear. It's strange because it was working well previously. Why is there always a change in windows setting every time it get update? Extremely frustrating!...
  9. Media App Pop Up while Typing

Media App Pop Up while Typing: Hi, This recently started happening for no apparent reason, whenever I am typing - doesn't seem to matter in which program - emails, word docs or even now as I type this, the media player or Groove Music will randomly pop up, seems like it might be responding to short cut...
  10. How can I enable typing accented Pinyin characters? (Pinyin input is easy. I want Pinyin...

How can I enable typing accented Pinyin characters? (Pinyin input is easy. I want Pinyin...: I'm taking a class in Mandarin and would like to be able to type out pinyin characters with accents for their phonetic representations of the symbols. I don't see any option for doing that in windows 10 without installing a 3rd party product. I can type the characters...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chinese character suggestions not appearing