Windows 10: while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...

Discus and support while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error has occured not all updates were successfully uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jatingandhi4, Oct 20, 2021.

1. while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...

while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error has occured not all updates were successfully uninstalled please guide

:)

jatingandhi4, Oct 20, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 20, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Actually, my business card does say "Senior Network Engineer"*Laugh :laugh:, but that is only part of what I actually do, we are a full computer shop handling anything from basic computer setup to corporate networking to custom builds.

The error is definitely a problem with the 64/32 bit drivers conflicting, it is a real pain in the ass especially with Lexmark printers. With HP printers, you can just use a net use command to map the network printer to the LPT1 port and then install the printer as a local printer. However, Lexmark usually doesn't allow this with their printers, the drivers are coded in a way that won't allow them to be installed on an LPT port if the printer is supposed to be USB.

You can try removing the lexmark driver from the XP additional driver section, then try connecting to the printer again. It should ask you for the proper driver. You should be able to extract the lexmark driver somewhere on the 64-bit machine, and point to that location when asked. Also, if this is successful, you will probably have to go into both the XP and the Win7 machine's printer properties, go to the advanced tab, and change the print processor to WinPrint with datatype being RAW.

newtekie1, Oct 20, 2021
  4. steve108 Win User

while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...

Possible printer issue with KB5005565

So the USB connected printer is a shared printer on the computer that has KB5005565 and the other two computers on your network can print to this shared printer. Good to know KB5005565 doesn't break shared printing for all PCs.

steve108, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...

1. while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error... - Similar Threads - while unstalling KB5005565

2. KB5005565 Update Error 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5005565 Update Error 0x80073712: I have multiple computers on an intranet getting Windows Update via WSUS. Since last year, I have one particular computer running Windows 10 OS Build 19041.1110 that has been failing to install Windows Update KB5006670 with error 0x8024200d and 0x8024200b. Now that Windows 10...
  3. while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...: while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error has occured not all updates were successfully uninstalled please guide...
  4. while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error...: while unstalling KB5005565 to resolve network USB printer issue - Getting error - An error has occured not all updates were successfully uninstalled please guide...
  5. Can't uninstall KB5005565 to resolve printer problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall KB5005565 to resolve printer problem: Computer is updated to version 21H1, the connected printer cannot use it.According to Microsoft's recommendation to remove Pat update in turn windows features on or off page.Because there is no button to uninstall as shown in the attached picture. How can I fix it?[Move from...
  6. Issues with KB5005565

Issues with KB5005565: We recently rolled out KB5005565 to our user base, and it is consistently causing application issues. The issues vary but they range from trying to at mention someone in Outlook causes Outlook to hang, to opening certain Excel files causing Excel to hang. Some non-microsoft...
  7. Windows Update KB5005565 - Printer Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update KB5005565 - Printer Errors: Hi everyone.After the latest windows 10 update KB5005565, all shared printers stopped working, getting tons of calls regarding this, anyone knows a workaround other than uninstalling it? Sometimes even after uninstalling it still refuses to add the shared printer to a pcIt's...
  8. KB5005565 - Issue accessing Shared Printer

KB5005565 - Issue accessing Shared Printer: One of the systemsWindows 10 Pro - 21H1 in domain had a shared printer Epson LX-350 which was inaccessible over the network, print works locally without an Issue.Print was fired from the network system but ends without an error, one of the error logs in administrative Events...
  9. Error code: 0x80070003 for KB5005565

Error code: 0x80070003 for KB5005565: For the past few days, Windows Update has shown that we need to download and install 2021-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5005565.When this file downloads, we get a message to restart.We then receive numerous error messages during the...
  10. Resolve network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolve network issues: You'll restart the machine at least once. Save any work, close open programs. Any unsaved work will be lost. The run command (WinKey+R or Run on Start) quickly gets you to Network Connections In the Run dialog, enter: ncpa.cpl After each suggested solution, see if...