Windows 10: while using my laptop screen turns white and shuts down

Discus and support while using my laptop screen turns white and shuts down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i bought my laptop a couple of years ago never faced this problem till a couple of months before. I don't play any games too only use for programming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NamballaCharan, Jan 15, 2021.

1. while using my laptop screen turns white and shuts down

i bought my laptop a couple of years ago never faced this problem till a couple of months before. I don't play any games too only use for programming mostly. Even I am not giving a lot of load to the laptop it screen turns white and shutting down recently it became more number of times like 2-4 times a week previous in a span of two months it happened maybe 2-3 times.

Is there any way to solve it ??

Thank you in advance..

:)

NamballaCharan, Jan 15, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 15, 2021
  3. MLambie Win User
    White screen when turning on the laptop

Original title: Ugh!!! white screen

I am having a huge problem with my HP laptop's screen. It started a couple of days ago. Now, it does every time I turn on the laptop. And it stays white. Is there any sort of help or advice out there that anyone can offer me to fix this problem?

MLambie, Jan 15, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

while using my laptop screen turns white and shuts down

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

while using my laptop screen turns white and shuts down

1. while using my laptop screen turns white and shuts down - Similar Threads - while using laptop

2. Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on: Lenovo gamer laptop ideapad with internal battery. Laptop shutdown with a click while charger is plugged in and now doesn’t turn on or show any sign of charging, what could be the problem? It’s basically dead...
  3. Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on: Lenovo gamer laptop ideapad with internal battery. Laptop shutdown with a click while charger is plugged in and now doesn’t turn on or show any sign of charging, what could be the problem? It’s basically dead...
  4. Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on

My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on: I just took my laptop from the repairing store, my old laptop keyboard is not working so I asked them to replace a new keyboard. After the replacement, my laptop randomly shutdown when I was using it. But the problem is: it didn't shutdown completely, the screen seems to be...
  6. My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on: I just took my laptop from the repairing store, my old laptop keyboard is not working so I asked them to replace a new keyboard. After the replacement, my laptop randomly shutdown when I was using it. But the problem is: it didn't shutdown completely, the screen seems to be...
  7. My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on

8. Shutting Down Laptop while booting

Shutting Down Laptop while booting: Hey guys, i have problem on my laptop Asus TUF FX505DT. While booting the lap its automatically shutting down with a sound like ...knimm... After that i can boot the lap without any problem, its only occur only on first boot. and i think it occurred after an update, i am...
  9. I shut my laptop down while it was configuring and now it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I shut my laptop down while it was configuring and now it won’t turn on: Hi, as the title says, I shut my laptop down while it was configuring and now it wont turn on. Yes i know it was stupid and I’m not sure if I’ve completely destroyed my laptop. Whenever i hold the power button down, the power light on the side of the laptop comes on but the...
  10. Laptop shutting down unexpectedly while using

Laptop shutting down unexpectedly while using: Hi, My Dell Laptop was shutting down unexpectedly while using. In the event viewer, it is showing, Kernel-Power. I'm posting the Log. I tried updating my drivers, but still the problem is not resolved. Please help me. Log Name: System Source:...