Windows 10: while working my remote meachine disconnecting.

Discus and support while working my remote meachine disconnecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; by saying this error:Because of a protocol error ,this session will be disconnected.please try connecting to the remote computer again os :windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bhanuchander1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. while working my remote meachine disconnecting.

by saying this error:Because of a protocol error ,this session will be disconnected.please try connecting to the remote computer again

:)

bhanuchander1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Jorge Tan Win User

Windows 10 Remote Desktop Session - Sound stops when disconnect

Hi,

For troubleshooting steps on how to fix this, follow the steps below:

• Open the Remote desktop connections tab.
    • Once opened, click on Show options.
    • Click the Local Resources tab.
    • Under Remote audio, click Settings.
    • Select Play on remote computer.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Sep 5, 2019
  3. After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, Remote Desktop is not working

Hi Mayukh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Step 1: Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    Step 2: After running Troubleshooter follow the below steps.

• Type Remote Desktop in search bar.
    • Select Remote Desktop app and open it.
    • In the bottom you will see a button as Show Options.
    • Click on Show Options, you will see the options to enter your credentials.
    • Enter the credentials and click on Connect.
    • Check if it works.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 5, 2019
  4. while working my remote meachine disconnecting.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

while working my remote meachine disconnecting.

1. while working my remote meachine disconnecting. - Similar Threads - while working remote

2. My Remote Desktop Connection keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Remote Desktop Connection keeps disconnecting.: My Remote Desktop Connection keeps disconnecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-remote-desktop-connection-keeps-disconnecting/88d8b33e-f491-4341-bb4d-8a2f06b20864
  3. My Remote Desktop Connection keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Remote Desktop Connection keeps disconnecting.: My Remote Desktop Connection keeps disconnecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-remote-desktop-connection-keeps-disconnecting/88d8b33e-f491-4341-bb4d-8a2f06b20864
  4. My Remote Desktop Connection keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  6. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  7. My wifi disconnects while asleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi disconnects while asleep: What's up y'all. I got a new lenovo ideapad flex 5 running windows 11 and it disconnects from the wifi on sleep mode. does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-disconnects-while-asleep/92b823fb-b509-4189-bd95-dd79f04712cc
  8. Dual Monitors wont work while working remotely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitors wont work while working remotely: My dual monitors will work on my own personal desktop. however, when I log in to work remotely for my job on their platform, the dual monitor capability doesn't work...
  9. Pointer flashes and is disabled while working in remote access to my work desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer flashes and is disabled while working in remote access to my work desktop.: My pointer flashes and is disabled while I'm inside my Citrix remote access. This happens on my laptop display, and only when a 2nd monitor is attached. Any ideas on what I can do? I've already updated my drivers......
  10. RemoteFX Video remoting was disconnected

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    RemoteFX Video remoting was disconnected: Hi, I know this is quite common error with Hyper-V, but neither of these solutions helped. I have password on my guest VM account. I tried to disable Enhanced Session Mode but this had no result. I even tried changing NIC settings like here but this didn't help either....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 because of a protocol error this session will be disconnected. please try connecting to remote computer again