Windows 10: Whindows phone

Discus and support Whindows phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM. At the end of 2019 year the Microsoft will stop support my phone and some necessary apps will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IlyaShapovalov, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Whindows phone

I have a problem with my Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM. At the end of 2019 year the Microsoft will stop support my phone and some necessary apps will not function. I bought this phone at 2016 year. Could you make discount for user Windows phone for buying a new your phone on OS Android?

:)

IlyaShapovalov, Jun 26, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 26, 2019
  3. 02458MA Win User
    how to darken text in chrome whindows 10

how to darken text in chrome whindows 10

02458MA, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Whindows phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Whindows phone

1. Whindows phone - Similar Threads - Whindows phone

2. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  3. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  4. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  6. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  7. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  8. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  9. HPPrinter Support[18445399831] phone number - HP Photosmart 5520

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HPPrinter Support[18445399831] phone number - HP Photosmart 5520: Hi,I have been refered here by the techs on the HP forum.The print assistant for my 5520 won’t open. I have recently moved to windows 10 and initially there were no issues.I have uninstalled and reinstalled using HP Print and Scan Doctor. I can print wirelessly and the...
  10. how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten: are there any way to run the old roller coaster tycoon games on the windows 10 system ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-run-the-old-roller-coaster-tycoon/b20ea437-ac1f-4e6a-b8b2-9b77d6116cb4