Windows 10: White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

Discus and support White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SANTOSH KUMAR MEHER, Jun 17, 2020.

1. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!...

:)

SANTOSH KUMAR MEHER, Jun 17, 2020

2. Flickering line across my screen

My display has a flickering line about 1/4 inch wide and takes up about 3/4 of the length of my screen. I cannot get it to go away. Any suggestions?

GerriDanules, Jun 17, 2020
  3. On start up my screen turns red, green,blue,white, black

Hello Eunice,

As you are facing flickering screen issues on your device, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made nay changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display
    drivers on your device. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to update the display drivers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the display drivers in safe mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to place the computer in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in
    Windows 10

Step 2: Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Do the same as above steps, right click on the
      Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 3: Place the computer in normal mode and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

For more information refer to: Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10 for
    flickering screen.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post if you are still facing issues with flickering screen for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 17, 2020
  4. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

640XL Green Vertical line in display

Last month i purchased Microsoft 640XL Dual Sim Mobile with in one month emerge a Display problem. the Green Vertical line in my mobile display, i dont know how is fix it.

mukeshbabu1980, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

1. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display - Similar Threads - White green line

2. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  3. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  4. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  6. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  7. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

8. Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen

Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Lately I've been noticing this scrambled white line at the bottom of my laptops screen.When the laptop boots up, it's there and takes up the first couple of rows of the screen, so I can only see half my taskbar. However, over time the lines recede and then I'm able to...
  9. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

10. green line screen flickering

green line screen flickering: 10 mins ago i was playing a game out of nowhere a line appeared int he upper side side of the screen it comes and goes in every 5 seconds it flickered my screen after restarting and shutting down twice flickering has stopped line still comes and goes what do i do?...