Windows 10: White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.

Discus and support White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Enterprise, 17134.1184 64-bit OS. Hey, I just experienced something unusual. The battery indicator of my laptop started to blink white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jyotirmay Kumar Jha, Jan 9, 2020.

1. White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.

Windows 10 Enterprise, 17134.1184 64-bit OS.

Hey,

I just experienced something unusual. The battery indicator of my laptop started to blink white and orange successively. I have attached a hyperlink to the video on my Onedrive :

"URL TO THE VIDEO"

At the same time, I have noticed that suddenly the battery of my laptop is stuck at 0% but still it shows it's charging. Plus, my PC goes off when I disconnect the charger.

White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop. [​IMG]

So, please if you can explain to me what caused these issues and how to solve them, I will always stand grateful to you.

Thanks,

Jyotirmay Kumar Jha.

:)

Jyotirmay Kumar Jha, Jan 9, 2020

2. Battery light is blinking orange

Hi Alexandra,

A blinking orange light usually means the battery is below 10%. Take note though that the meaning of a blinking orange light may differ based on the make and model of your device. We do recommend that you follow the suggestion in the previous post to contact
    your device manufacturer for additional support.

Feel free to reach out to us for any further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Battery light is blinking orange

I have a Windows 10 and the battery light is blinking orange even though I have it plugged in, and it says that it's at 100% even though it is not.

Original subject: Battery

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Power on or off a device

AlexandraJones, Jan 9, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.

White blinking light

Hi Shannon

All laptops have small LED lights on the casing, they indicate different things depending on the laptop, it may indicate hard drive activity, battery charging, or a possible problem with your laptop . . .

What is the Make and exact Model No. of your laptop, that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing

Are you able to start your laptop, or is this blinking light all you can see?

DaveM121, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.

1. White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop. - Similar Threads - White orange lights

2. Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange: Hi there, hello!I have the following problem: My Laptop tells me the battery is fully charged 100%, but the indicator light is blinking orange, as if the battery was very low. The laptop is plugged in the whole time. As soon as I unplug the charger, the laptop immediately...
  3. Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange: Hi there, hello!I have the following problem: My Laptop tells me the battery is fully charged 100%, but the indicator light is blinking orange, as if the battery was very low. The laptop is plugged in the whole time. As soon as I unplug the charger, the laptop immediately...
  4. my battery light is blinking and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery light is blinking and not charging: my battery light is blinking and not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-light-is-blinking-and-not-charging/6eb63a7e-0fe2-41ca-bd7c-4d209d1f361e
  5. my battery light is blinking and not charging

my battery light is blinking and not charging: my battery light is blinking and not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-light-is-blinking-and-not-charging/6eb63a7e-0fe2-41ca-bd7c-4d209d1f361e
  6. my battery light is blinking and not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking: laptop hanged then crashed and shut down. I connected to adapter, showing charging on disconnect adapter, white light blinking continuously. tried windows + B + power, and also pushing power button for 20s. Nothing is working what should i do?...
  8. Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking

Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking: laptop hanged then crashed and shut down. I connected to adapter, showing charging on disconnect adapter, white light blinking continuously. tried windows + B + power, and also pushing power button for 20s. Nothing is working what should i do?...
  9. Laptop not getting turned on, white light blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Orange battery light on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange battery light on laptop: I have an Asus RGO G750JM laptop which is showing me an orange light showing next to the power light. I have renewed the battery but no go any any ideas appreciated*Rolleyes. NB machine does run on power adaptor only and even when it is unplugged so I am at a loss as to why...