Windows 10: White arrows on taskbar?

Discus and support White arrows on taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have these annoying white arrows pop up on my taskbar somehow and i can't figure how to get rid of them can anybody tell me how?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Skipsmcjones, Oct 27, 2018.

1. White arrows on taskbar?

I have these annoying white arrows pop up on my taskbar somehow and i can't figure how to get rid of them can anybody tell me how? White arrows on taskbar? 3e53e083-3bf5-474d-a4a3-b8a28b9cfd2c?upload=true.png

:)

Skipsmcjones, Oct 27, 2018

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 27, 2018
  3. How to change taskbar text back to white?

Thanks for the update. Corrupted or Broken Windows Update Components is one possible cause of the issue that you're encountering. Let's change the themes on the Control Panel and see if they help us in changing the Taskbar text color. To do so, please follow
    these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Personalization.
    • Switch to the Default theme called Windows. (The text will be white.)
    • Switch the background to whatever they were before, and the text should stay white.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 27, 2018
  4. res0khor Win User

White arrows on taskbar?

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

White arrows on taskbar?

1. White arrows on taskbar? - Similar Threads - White arrows taskbar

2. Pointer never updates (stuck on white arrow)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pointer never updates (stuck on white arrow): Hi, For the last few days, my pointer has been stuck in "white arrow" mode, meaning that its shape will never change no matter what. Three examples of my issue: When hovering something clickable in Chrome, the pointer will not turn to a hand with the index finger pointing;...
  3. Taskbar turned white

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar turned white: This happened the instant I downloaded Firefox, it just turned white out of nowhere. I tried to change it by going into settings under personalization however the option to change taskbar settings was greyed out. What can I do? This white taskbar is burning my eyes....
  4. How to turn the taskbar white?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn the taskbar white?: I don't think the black taskbar is awesome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-the-taskbar-white/0a04259d-6c17-4d9d-9185-5e684a6009e5
  5. White screen and taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen and taskbar: I have white and my taskbar is has turned white too. I would think it is something with my computer, but I have seen others have had the same problem. This is a lot of strain on my eyes as I am light sensitive and light can cause a migraine. What do I need to do to...
  6. Taskbar shows up and down arrow

Taskbar shows up and down arrow: It's always something with me. On my taskbar, it show, everything, all browsers, calendars, just everything . . . But now it has an up and down arrow to get to everything. I really don't like it at all. What I would like to know is how to get my taskbar showing everything...
  7. Taskbar Color is white-will not change

Taskbar Color is white-will not change: I connected my laptop to my parents wi-fi to help them put together a project. When I did that, my laptop theme changed and matched their computer background and my taskbar turned white. I am not sure how that happened but I was able to change the theme back. The taskbar...
  8. Taskbar arrow cut off 1903

Taskbar arrow cut off 1903: Arrow keys on Taskbar would be cut off Microsoft needs to fix it tried everything possible but nothing [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-arrow-cut-off-1903/270a95cb-91a2-4e4f-bc8d-3564b76893b0
  9. Pointer (white arrow) suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer (white arrow) suddenly disappeared: Hi everybody, few days ago I was typing my lecture notes on Word and suddenly the pointer disappeared. I was not doing anything strange and I did not update recently Windows 10. I tried several solutions (also some proposed in this community) but none of them worked. I am...
  10. Black and white menus/taskbar

Black and white menus/taskbar: When I log in to my user, my taskbar and start menus have turned black and white; almost like safe mode, but safe mode isn't on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/black-and-white-menustaskbar/480b659c-9dd0-43a1-8e64-57b61423b216