Windows 10: White background on images in PDF files render as yellow on Edge browser

Discus and support White background on images in PDF files render as yellow on Edge browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I view my PDF files in the Edge browser, the background of the logo comes out yellow. The background is white in the original logo image. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DBK3909, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DBK3909 Win User

White background on images in PDF files render as yellow on Edge browser

When I view my PDF files in the Edge browser, the background of the logo comes out yellow. The background is white in the original logo image. This happens with logos that were created as JPGs and PNGs and also when I use a transparent background in the original. I saw this same issue posted in this forum here three years ago and there was no resolution, just a bunch of suggestions that didn't work and a strange resistance to admitting the problem. Here is a screen capture of a piece of the image as it appears in the Edge browser (screen capture is deliberately chopped off to avoid identification):

White background on images in PDF files render as yellow on Edge browser 60bab014-67b3-4f09-a565-26c16e34e4dd?upload=true.png

See that piece of the logo with the yellow background? That background should be white. How do I get it to show up as white? It is fine in Acrobat Reader, Chrome, and Firefox. This needs to be addressed as many of our customers use Edge as their default browser and when they call the product documentation from our products, our logo looks awful.

:)

DBK3909, Aug 8, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk

Edge can read the file fine, as I said if I copy to the SSD (physical or virtual machine) Edge renders the PDF.
    I AM using the latest version of ImDisk.
    NO variables have been relocated.

Installed the Windows 10 x86 Enterprise Evaluation into a virtual machine, installed ImDisk, Edge renders PDF from the ramdisk without problems. Has to be a bug with Edge from 1709.

dickfitzwell, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Browser error for PDF documents

If you need to save the PDF files from a browser, we suggest downloading other browser from the Store.
    You can follow the steps below to download and open PDF files:

• Download and install the UC browser and
      Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, open UC browser and then visit the website from where you will download the PDF file.
      Tap the PDF file you wish to download > Click Regular Download.
    • If PDF file was downloaded, go to App list >
      Xodo application > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Take note that you should uninstall any PDF reader applications installed on your phone.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Michael Rey, Aug 8, 2019
  4. LAH646 Win User

Getting white edges when cropping in 3D paint

The title says it all. Steps I'm taking:

• Open/Browse/Select an image
    • Click Canvas: adjust pixel sizing to as close as I can to my desired pixels - usually this adjusts either height or width to my needs but I need to crop the other.
    • Click Crop: crop the image
    • File Save
    Sometimes, I get a nice clean crop. Other times I get a white edge on one, sometimes 2 sides and it's usually not the side I cropped. So If I crop in from the left, the right has a white edge or sometimes the bottom.

Any tips on how to avoid this?

PS - I tried to add an example file but since this background is white, the white edge isn't viewable.

LAH646, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. White background on images in PDF files render as yellow on Edge browser - Similar Threads - White background images

2. Windows 11 turns white to yellow on my images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 turns white to yellow on my images: Since installing Windows 11 it turns white in my images to yellow in MS Photo Viewer and Corel PaintShop Pro. I have checked the colour profile settings and lots of other settings but nothing is successful. I'm aware there was a noted colour issue for which MS put out a...
  3. Windows 11 turns white to yellow on my images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 turns white to yellow on my images: Since installing Windows 11 it turns white in my images to yellow in MS Photo Viewer and Corel PaintShop Pro. I have checked the colour profile settings and lots of other settings but nothing is successful. I'm aware there was a noted colour issue for which MS put out a...
  4. PDF files are printed with white letters on black background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF files are printed with white letters on black background: The Edge browser is set as default on my PC to open and print PDF files. The documents are printed with a black background and white text. I think I should change something in the Setting but I failed to find where...
  5. White blinding background on microsoft edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White blinding background on microsoft edge.: This background is so white and it is very hard to see some text depending on what sites you go on. When is microsoft going to get its act together. Maybe it has and I don't know about it. Any answers?...
  6. Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser: Hello all, I am using edge as a pdf reader and I am highlighting it while reading. And now I want to check all my highlighted texts without traversing the whole document like we can do in Adobe. How to do it??...
  7. Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk: Windows 10 1709 x64 ImDisk 2.0.9 I was given a new laptop at work. The laptop has a DVD drive which I hate, I haven't used optical media in like 10 years. I much would have preferred something lighter/smaller without DVD drive. So naturally I start to install some of my...
  8. Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge will not render PDF located on ImDisk ramdisk: Windows 10 1709 x64 ImDisk 2.0.9 I was given a new laptop at work. The laptop has a DVD drive which I hate, I haven't used optical media in like 10 years. I much would have preferred something lighter/smaller without DVD drive. So naturally I start to install some of my...
  9. Edge Browser - cannot print to pdf file

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - cannot print to pdf file: I cannot use the Microsoft print to pdf feature on my Lenovo laptop from the Windows 10 Home Edge browser. The print screen shows a blank preview. Print to pdf does work on the laptop from any other app such as Word, OneNote, etc. I can print to pdf from Edge on my desktop...
  10. Edge Browsers & PDF'S

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browsers & PDF'S: Why is it, when I click to open a PDF from my brokerage account to view a trade confirmation, Edge cannot open the PDF, however, when I switch to IE or Chrome no problem opening the same? Thanks 19348

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge pdf yellow

2. pdf image background appear yellow in edge browser

3. edge pdf yellow