Windows 10: white background on windows photo

Discus and support white background on windows photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my background screen on windows 10 photos has turned white, how can I make it revert to black ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johndavidson9, Oct 20, 2018.

1. white background on windows photo

my background screen on windows 10 photos has turned white, how can I make it revert to black ?

:)

johndavidson9, Oct 20, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 20, 2018
  4. white background on windows photo

Photos app hogging resources in background

Ian, this suggestion was posted on my other thread:

We understand that not all of users are using the Photos app on Windows 10, if not very often. If you don't want this app to be running on background when not in use, there is a way you can turn this
    off. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• In Cortana, type Privacy Settings
      and press Enter.
    • Look for Background apps.
    • Look for Photos in the list.
    • Flip the switch to Off.
    • Restart your computer.

After you restart your computer, you can check if the Photos app is still running in background. You can use these steps to turn off any running background applications as it is not limited to Photos
    app alone. In this way, you can conserve a lot of power and process allowance.

I just followed these instructions, and now have to wait to see if it works. I'm hoping it solves your problem, too!

BarryG_961, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

white background on windows photo

1. white background on windows photo - Similar Threads - white background photo

2. white icons background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white icons background: this happened right out of the blue like windows explorer crashed and restarted itself and did this will all system icons and widnows store apps icons showing in the taskbareither pinned or notif anyone have any solution pls help cuz its pretty much annoying...
  3. white icons background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white icons background: this happened right out of the blue like windows explorer crashed and restarted itself and did this will all system icons and widnows store apps icons showing in the taskbareither pinned or notif anyone have any solution pls help cuz its pretty much annoying...
  4. jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos

jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos: jpg images with white background turns black in Microsoft photos. it works on paint but i want the slide show to work not interested in using paint please help...
  5. Background white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background white: Is it possible to change the white background colour in windows. I know this can be done with Window Blinds program but is there another method ? 143319
  6. CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE: I HAVE SCANNED IN SOME OLD DOCUMENTS I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND FROM FADED TAN TO WHITE. HOW DO I DO IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-background-to-white/0eec65e3-e019-4a50-aded-24668a039b7e"
  7. Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text

Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text: Good Evening! I just updated to Windows 10 Version 1903. Everything works great and no problems, except for this. I have had dark mode enabled for a while now and love it. However, after the update, the save file dialogue box that pops up when I need to save something...
  8. background photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    background photo: I accidentally made a photo a background image. Now I can't seem to find the original. Where is a copy stored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-photo/883af903-d383-40e4-903d-5601f726f940"
  9. White background color on windows photo viewer

White background color on windows photo viewer: Hello I have a problem with windows photo viewer.... my background changed to white and i hate it... how can i change it back to black?[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Apps Icons with white background

Windows Apps Icons with white background: Hello folks, it's the time of the year again - the fresh install of my machine is nearly complete. However, this time, I have applied the Turquoise Icon Set (Turquoise 1.3). While it works flawless on the icons in my explorer.exe, it has messed up the Windows App...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why has windows photos background turned white

2. my background screen on windows 10 photos has turned white how can I make it revert to black ?