Windows 10: White bar at the bottom of my screen

Discus and support White bar at the bottom of my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there is an annoying white line at the bottom of my screen when I hide my taskbar. the bar disappears when I enter an application, but reapers after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eldaniay, Oct 7, 2020.

1. eldaniay Win User

White bar at the bottom of my screen

there is an annoying white line at the bottom of my screen when I hide my taskbar. the bar disappears when I enter an application, but reapers after exiting White bar at the bottom of my screen 83b927e3-9d0a-4873-b0f5-007d634fde40?upload=true.png

:)

eldaniay, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Oct 7, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Oct 7, 2020
  4. White bar at the bottom of my screen

Small white bar on right side of screen

Thank you for posting your concern here. Based on the information that you provided, this is only happening on your Microsoft Edge. In several cases, this issue has been happening due to scaling in Windows settings. If your computer is set to 125%, 175%,
    and 225% the white line will be visible. We suggest changing your scaling percentage. Please follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings by pressing Windows key
      + I at the same time.
    • Choose System > Display.
    • On the right pane, change the Scale and layout. Toggle it to get the best result.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

White bar at the bottom of my screen

1. White bar at the bottom of my screen - Similar Threads - White bar bottom

2. Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen: Good day So today when I turned on my laptop some black and white lines as come on the bottom of my screen it wasnt there yesterday so idk how it reach there in the first place ? Can someone help me please and thank u ....
  3. Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen: Good day So today when I turned on my laptop some black and white lines as come on the bottom of my screen it wasnt there yesterday so idk how it reach there in the first place ? Can someone help me please and thank u ....
  4. Black bar at the bottom of my screen

Black bar at the bottom of my screen: Hello, I have an issue regarding my desktop in Windows 10. A month ago, I noticed the bottom of my screen had a blue/green tint to it. It didn't bother me much, so I ignored it. A couple days ago a black bar below the blue/green tint came up. I can still interact with my...
  5. Black Bar at bottom of my screen

Black Bar at bottom of my screen: I bought this gaming laptop about 2 years ago, about 5-6 months ago I have started having some issues with my computer screen.I have this black bar that is non-transparent, and is slowly getting bigger and bigger.When I unplug my gaming laptop, and it activates the "Battery...
  6. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  7. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  8. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. White line on bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line on bottom of my screen: my laptop was working fine last night still works fine but i dont know where this came from or how to get rid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-on-bottom-of-my-screen/35c05f1a-1eb0-457b-bcb5-263d60d8fa6b
  10. Gray/white bar on bottom ofscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gray/white bar on bottom ofscreen: A few of our clients have been calling us saying that on Windows Explorer, Edge, and Outlook, there's sometimes a gray/white bar cutting off the bottom of the page. It doesn't extend into the task bar, and only shows up in full screen. The only fix I've found is by pressing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bottom part of my screen is gray and white bars windows 10