Windows 10: White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

Discus and support White bar in upper left corner of screen, help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There's some white bar in the corner of my desktop. I've had this issue for a little while, but it's been kinda on and off. I can drag it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mozziemofo, Jul 27, 2020.

1. White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

White bar in upper left corner of screen, help? Zr7rXqsX1s5b-SLdrqcp1F7-fxxM9wKWMkK_OmWlakc.jpg

There's some white bar in the corner of my desktop. I've had this issue for a little while, but it's been kinda on and off. I can drag it around sometimes, but I'm trying to right now and nothing's happening. I believe it has something to do with my desktop icons, because they were hidden not too long ago and when I double clicked the strange element they showed themselves again. I'm a little spooked. Help? Screenshot below:

https://preview.redd.it/ha1forw1qgd...bp&s=e19a9ea65f715f0c4a17fbf9d61d2ba96544298e

submitted by /u/mozziemofo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mozziemofo, Jul 27, 2020

2. white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner on Windows 10

new dell 2in1 running windows 10 - why do I have a white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner? clicking on the icon does nothing

Original title: white screen

Gail Rigney, Jul 27, 2020
  3. twiggs462 Win User
    Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove

Here is the exact process

White bar in upper left corner of screen, help? [​IMG]

twiggs462, Jul 27, 2020
  4. twiggs462 Win User

White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove

This is going to be hard to see, but above the left of the recycle bin icon... there is a tiny white square. When I put my mouse cursor over it I get the cursor to change to the activity cursor (spinning blue circle) - I have no idea what application is causing this and have stopped all tasks starting with windows on boot.

Any ones else ever see this?

HP Spectre Laptop with latest BIOS as of this post installed. All windows updates.

twiggs462, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

1. White bar in upper left corner of screen, help? - Similar Threads - White bar upper

2. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  3. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  4. Orange and white bar with "100" appears in upper left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange and white bar with "100" appears in upper left corner of screen: Does anyone have any idea what this is? It showed up a couple of days ago and I can't get rid of it. It stays on top of all other apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-and-white-bar-with-100-appears-in-upper/c7b236bc-a92d-4811-a64d-db608727b843
  5. White line upper left corner before startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White line upper left corner before startup: Ever since my PC crashed a couple of days ago, before startup, for like 30 seconds it started with like 5-10 seconds, a white line appears on the upper left corner of my screenNon-blinking. My PC does boot normally after this, but I would like to fix it before it won't boot...
  6. Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen: So there are these weird gray-blue bars that appear in the upper-left corner of my screen. #2 is by default on top of #1, and is able to be dragged around by mouse, but when you click the screen, it returns to the corner. #1 is not able to be moved, and when it is clicked it...
  7. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  8. HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.: This morning I turned on the Windows 10 computer, version 1909, and found that the list of commands that spring down from the FILE command in the upper left corner of the screen were completely different from the night before. There are fewer commands and PRINT is not one of...
  9. Small white square in upper left corner of screen can not be removed need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Small white square in upper left corner of screen can not be removed need help: The small white square is affecting the performance of my computer. i need to get rid of it. Help I'm using a surface pro with windows 10....
  10. Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove

in Windows 10 Support
    Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove: This is going to be hard to see, but above the left of the recycle bin icon... there is a tiny white square. When I put my mouse cursor over it I get the cursor to change to the activity cursor (spinning blue circle) - I have no idea what application is causing this and have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 white dot corner screen

2. Windows 10 white bar on startup