Windows 10: White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10

Discus and support White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have a few users experiencing graphical issues. Sometimes they have a white bar on top of their Windows Explorer and their browser apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeoToland, Nov 12, 2018.

1. LeoToland Win User

White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10

We have a few users experiencing graphical issues.

Sometimes they have a white bar on top of their Windows Explorer and their browser apps.

:)

LeoToland, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Caseum Win User

We have a few users experiencing graphical issues.

Sometimes they have a white bar on top of their Windows Explorer and their browser apps.

A temporary fix for the browser apps is pressing f11 twice.

But is there a permanent fix?

The users are using build 1703.

Caseum, Nov 12, 2018
  3. White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10

Thank you so much for confirming, Caseum.

Our scope of support is for consumer based operating system. No worries, our TechNet support team can share their best of expertise regarding your issue. Please post your query on this

link

I can assure you that they will provide necessary troubleshooting steps on your concern.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Raymond Ave, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - White bar top

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  5. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  6. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. White bar on top of apps that are starting,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White bar on top of apps that are starting,: Hello, I am Aryesh and I have a problem in my pc where if I open any built in windows apps, sometimes, there is a white bar on top of the application when it is starting, but if I drag it, or the application starts, the white bar on the top goes away, why? Any help is much...
  8. App windows top bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    App windows top bar: [IMG]why is this happening on the top of my apps? Not all of them but many . It's like the font is too big and not resizing. I don't have the magnifier on , I hadn't changed anything....
  9. Why was the thread subject "White bar covering top portion of Windows Explorer on Windows...

Why was the thread subject "White bar covering top portion of Windows Explorer on Windows...: Why was the thread subject "White bar covering top portion of Windows Explorer on Windows 10" locked when it's clearly an ongoing issue with no resolution? Here is the OP for ref:...
  10. White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10

White bar on top of Windows Explorer and browser apps on Windows 10: We have a few users experiencing graphical issues. Sometimes they have a white bar on top of their Windows Explorer and their browser apps. A temporary fix for the browser apps is pressing f11 twice. But is there a permanent fix? The users are using build 1703....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white bar in windows explorer

2. white bar windows explorer

3. windows explorer white bar