Windows 10: white bar showing up on the right hand corner

Discus and support white bar showing up on the right hand corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is there a fix? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TobyYost, Dec 28, 2020.

1. TobyYost Win User

white bar showing up on the right hand corner

is there a fix? white bar showing up on the right hand corner 3bd35249-7bc2-4126-ab81-4092f10486b4?upload=true.png

:)

TobyYost, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Dec 28, 2020
  3. right hand corner ads

I am suddenly getting ads in the lower right hand corner of my screen. How do I get rid of them?

SandraOlive, Dec 28, 2020
  4. white bar showing up on the right hand corner

Drop-in bar in lower right-hand corner of screen

how can I disconnect the information notification drop-in bar that comes in at the bottom right corner of screen?

WilliamWest6, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

white bar showing up on the right hand corner

1. white bar showing up on the right hand corner - Similar Threads - white bar showing

2. I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer: I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-blank-white-box-in-the-lower/344bd418-a228-4af8-8fe6-2e8d6b98a8f9
  3. I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer: I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-blank-white-box-in-the-lower/344bd418-a228-4af8-8fe6-2e8d6b98a8f9
  4. I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  6. what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vice2vursa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6diqd/what_is_this_white_box_at_the_bottom_right_hand/
  7. Excel icon with white X in right hand corner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel icon with white X in right hand corner: Hi there, I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the right hand corner. Can't open it either - any help out there? Thanks in advance....
  8. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  9. Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner: I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a burr. I've recently...
  10. right hand corner ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    right hand corner ads: I am suddenly getting ads in the lower right hand corner of my screen. How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-hand-corner-ads/34335ffa-ba2a-4e75-bed3-1facef832c78"