Windows 10: White bars around Album Artwork Thumbnail

Discus and support White bars around Album Artwork Thumbnail in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I spent quite literally hours on Windows 7 back in the day obsessively making sure my Music Folder looked nice, having all the album artwork and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EchoX860, Aug 19, 2015.

1. EchoX860 Win User

White bars around Album Artwork Thumbnail

I spent quite literally hours on Windows 7 back in the day obsessively making sure my Music Folder looked nice, having all the album artwork and looking nice neat. After going to Windows 10, I seem to have this white box around my album artwork, has anyone else encountered this and have a fix? I added a few new bands after I started using Windows 10 and there's no white bars around their album artwork folder icons.

:)

EchoX860, Aug 19, 2015
  2. KarlTX Win User

Windows 10/Windows Media Player Help, Please (Artwork)

Hello. My issues is the long-known problem of Windows creating thumbnails of music artwork. For the record, every option to obtain media information or over-write within WMP has always been deselected.

What I'd like to know is there a way to stop Windows from creating all the different thumbnails, folders.jpg and jacking up the artwork I've embedded? Also, if I add new albums, the most recent one will have its artwork applied to the next newest albums.
    It would be great if there was a simple and clear option to not create thumbnails and displaying incorrect artwork rather than the somewhat successful registry edits I've read of. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

KarlTX, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Split album songs & wrong order

I have successfully transferred music from iTunes to my Nokia 720 Windows 8 phone before, but today I am syncing a new album which has 16 songs on and when they appear in the albums list they are split into 2 albums. One shows 9 songs with the artwork
    thumbnail and the other 7 sit in another album file with no artwork. They are also all in the wrong album order. Any ideas?

SallyWatkinsPO, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

White bars around Album Artwork Thumbnail

1. White bars around Album Artwork Thumbnail - Similar Threads - White bars around

2. Windows Media Player 12 - same album artwork shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player 12 - same album artwork shown: Hello.I realize this has been asked before so apologies, but I've never found a solution that's worked for me.I'm running Windows Media Player 12 12.0.19041.3208 on Windows 10. The problem I have is that a few of my album covers have the same - incorrect - artwork. I've...
  3. Windows Media Player 12 - same album artwork shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player 12 - same album artwork shown: Hello.I realize this has been asked before so apologies, but I've never found a solution that's worked for me.I'm running Windows Media Player 12 12.0.19041.3208 on Windows 10. The problem I have is that a few of my album covers have the same - incorrect - artwork. I've...
  4. Windows Media Player 12 - same album artwork shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does paint keep creating white pixels around my artwork whenever I try to color it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does paint keep creating white pixels around my artwork whenever I try to color it is...: Whenever I try to fill it in like this it leaves lots of blank pixels around the edge between the line this wasn't the case with the older version...
  6. groove music won't do album artwork slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groove music won't do album artwork slideshow: In July of 2020 when listening to songs I had bought on itunes through the groove music player I discovered that, when you went full screen, it wouldn't just display a single image of the album cover, it would actually cycle through various album artwork images, giving a...
  7. groove music won't do album artwork slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    groove music won't do album artwork slideshow: In July of 2020 when listening to songs I had bought on itunes through the groove music player I discovered that, when you went full screen, it wouldn't just display a single image of the album cover, it would actually cycle through various album artwork images, giving a...
  8. groove music won't do album artwork slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PNG thumbnails are white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PNG thumbnails are white: In file explorer, icons for JPG files are pics, but PNG files are white thumbnails. I cleared icon cache, and followed all troubleshooting suggestions, but nothing has worked. Win10, all updates, SSD and HDD have plenty of room., no other problems...
  10. White border around battery and sound on the bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    White border around battery and sound on the bar: [ATTACH] Once i click on the black box the white border disappears. it's not a huge problem, but it's really annoying. I've tried restarting, it doesn't help....