Windows 10: White bars on my desktop

Discus and support White bars on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having this problem for a couple months now, but now it is extremely annoying. On my desktop, I am unable to see my icons unless I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Inferno Panda, May 6, 2020.

1. White bars on my desktop

Hello,

I have been having this problem for a couple months now, but now it is extremely annoying. On my desktop, I am unable to see my icons unless I double click the top left bar. Sometimes I can move the top left bar around, but not the bottom left. I have found that the only way to get rid of them is to restart Windows Explorer from task manager, but after a couple minutes they come back. This is very annoying, anybody know what to do?

Here is an image:White bars on my desktop [​IMG]

:)

Inferno Panda, May 6, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, May 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 white tltle bars

The process suggested sure does change the color of task bar and desktop theme but not the title bars

they still remain white.

Sudhanshu Shekhar, May 6, 2020
  4. White bars on my desktop

Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 6, 2020
Thema:

White bars on my desktop

1. White bars on my desktop - Similar Threads - White bars desktop

2. White bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar: Can anyone help?I've been getting a white bar at the top of my screen recently and can't quite figure out how to get rid of it.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar/57bf546f-b203-442f-b42e-c5be667466ef
  3. White bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White bar: Can anyone help?I've been getting a white bar at the top of my screen recently and can't quite figure out how to get rid of it.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar/57bf546f-b203-442f-b42e-c5be667466ef
  4. How to fix white bars on Windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix white bars on Windows 10 desktop?: Hello, Microsoft Community!I've been experiencing this for about 2-3 years now, and it's kind of annoying. I like to keep my desktop looking clean and minimalistic, but sadly, that is very difficult due to this white bar on my desktop. Up to two white bars appear in a random...
  5. How to fix white bars on Windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix white bars on Windows 10 desktop?: Hello, Microsoft Community!I've been experiencing this for about 2-3 years now, and it's kind of annoying. I like to keep my desktop looking clean and minimalistic, but sadly, that is very difficult due to this white bar on my desktop. Up to two white bars appear in a random...
  6. How to fix white bars on Windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. White Bar on desktop and no icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Bar on desktop and no icons: Hello, I usually sleep my computer rather than shut it down. But when I go onto my desktop after waking it up, there are no programmes. Just a white box in the top left corner. Sometimes there is another one placed randomly on my desktop. Here's what I'm talking about:...
  8. Desktop icons vanished and replaced by white bars.

Desktop icons vanished and replaced by white bars.: I have plenty app icons on my desktop but they seem to have disappeared. This happens every time I boot my PC after installing the latest Windows update. If you need any more information feel free to request it - thanks. [IMG]...
  9. White Bars on desktop

White Bars on desktop: I keep getting these white bars appearing at the top left of my desktop, they go away when i restart windows explorer, but is there away to stop them appearing at all?[IMG]...
  10. White box in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in my Desktop: I have restarted my pc lots of times but there is a white box appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-my-desktop/5fb85d55-efe8-4921-acc5-f2cc3d017f95