Windows 10: White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead

Discus and support White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Only while playing Microsoft Majong will I get a colored screen (could be any color) along with white noise. The only way to stop it is to shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dach162, Jul 26, 2019.

1. dach162 Win User

White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead

Only while playing Microsoft Majong will I get a colored screen (could be any color) along with white noise. The only way to stop it is to shut down because nothing works at all. Restarting is perfectly normal with no indication that anything has gone wrong. I uninstalled Microsoft Majong and reinstalled it. I thought it was good but after awhile it did it again. At no other time will I get this condition. Only on Microsoft Majong. Should I uninstall all of Microsoft games collection and then reinstall? This sounds like I have a virus someplace but I have no idea how to find it and get rid of it. I've run windows defender, Malwarebytes, and System Mechanic all to no avail. Any other ideas? This is only on a Dell Inspiron that came originally with Windows 7 and has been upgraded. Laptop is only used on vacations and this has been going on for two weeks now but never before.

:)

dach162, Jul 26, 2019

2. White noise

Every so often when I open a window [new tab] my computer will play white noise (babbling brook, chirping birds) and I don't know how to disable it / turn it off. Suggestions?

fc1e0359-cac6-4e0e-9af1-a9484b1bf312, Jul 26, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Jul 26, 2019
  4. White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead

Internet Explorer white screen

I am experiencing the same problem with the screen downloading white instead of blue. How do you do a hard reset or what the moderator suggested? Any suggestions that anyone can offer will be much appreciated.

deltattendant, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead

1. White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead - Similar Threads - White Blue Pink

2. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  3. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  4. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  5. White noise on videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise on videos: I recently bought a new computer with Windows 11. On some, not all, videos, I get best described as white noise, see screen shot and am unable to view it. I'm guessing it only does this on certain video formats. Does anyone have an answer to this?...
  6. White noise on videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White noise on videos: I recently bought a new computer with Windows 11. On some, not all, videos, I get best described as white noise, see screen shot and am unable to view it. I'm guessing it only does this on certain video formats. Does anyone have an answer to this?...
  7. white noise in some headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    white noise in some headphones: I recently acquired a new microphone elgato wave 3 and I tried using the headphone output in the back of the microphone and I heard white noise. It only happened with a specific headphone, since i tried with another one and there wasn't any white noise. But if i connect both...
  8. help Blue and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help Blue and white screen: hello does anyone know how to stop this ? if its a hardware issue is there a way to extract my saved files from the blue trouble shooting screen that has various option ? [IMG]...
  9. Blue and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue and white screen: hello does anyone know how to stop this ? if its a hardware issue is there a way to extract my saved files from the blue trouble shooting screen that has various option ? [IMG]...
  10. White noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White noise: When I turn on a Microsoft game app like Microsoft Mahjong my computer speakers make a very loud white noise. It turns off when I close the app the sound stops. It is very loud!...