Windows 10: White blurry line around laptop screen

Discus and support White blurry line around laptop screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by T B B, Dec 6, 2021.

1. T B B Win User

White blurry line around laptop screen

Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?

:)

T B B, Dec 6, 2021

2. fuzzy-blurry screen while laptop is in battery mode on Windows 10

I've had the same exact issue. My computer is a Dell Vostro 3460. I upgraded to Windows 10 last night. The display got all fuzzy and blurry in black and white, with thin vertical lines. I immediately restarted the laptop and it went away. Then I used it
    for the rest of the night. This morning, I was using it again and it went blurry and black and white again. I restarted again and it went away.

I updated the display driver as you suggest above.

Caleb Griffin, Dec 6, 2021
  3. white screen with lines on it

When I close my laptop, and then re-open/lift the screen back up - it turns on but the screen is white with gray-ish lines on it. I have to power off and restart in order to get it to restart. Why is this happening?

HansSieber, Dec 6, 2021
  4. White blurry line around laptop screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

White blurry line around laptop screen

1. White blurry line around laptop screen - Similar Threads - White blurry line

2. my asus zenbook as blurry white lines around the edges of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    my asus zenbook as blurry white lines around the edges of the screen: I recently logged onto my laptop and then these blurry white lines popped up. i don't know why they appeared and dont know how to get rid of them. they did also not show up when i tried to take a snippet of them....
  3. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  4. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  5. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  6. White edges around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White edges around laptop screen: This is the second time it happens. Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these white faded edges appear on my screen. They literally look like frostbite and they keep creeping on the screen until the whole thing slowly turns grey and then another...
  7. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  8. White shady border around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White shady border around laptop screen: Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop recently. Whenever I turn on my pc from sleep, hibernate, or restart, the screen remains black but the pc is on and working. I know this since the keyboard and power button is lit, and whenever I press the shift key multiple times,...
  9. Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...): Hi i just get into a very annoying problem on my screen, everything was working fine the screen resolution was crisp and good but suddenly everything just get low resolution and all of the texts and icons everywhere look blurry and low res; i tried almost anything from...
  10. white lines around shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines around shortcut: does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-lines-around-shortcut/57b3c21c-714e-4d34-a585-a3163655d590