Windows 10: white board has changed?

Discus and support white board has changed? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; White board has changed in the last few days. I can no longer import PDF documents for example and some tools appear to be missing. Reloading the app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by davidhayhurst2, Apr 2, 2022.

1. white board has changed?

White board has changed in the last few days. I can no longer import PDF documents for example and some tools appear to be missing. Reloading the app has made no difference. Help!

:)

davidhayhurst2, Apr 2, 2022

2. Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Apr 2, 2022
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 2, 2022
  4. white board has changed?

Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue white board has changed? :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin white board has changed? :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

white board has changed?

1. white board has changed? - Similar Threads - white board has

2. Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  3. Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  4. white board has changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white board has changed?: White board has changed in the last few days. I can no longer import PDF documents for example and some tools appear to be missing. Reloading the app has made no difference. Help!...
  5. white board has changed?

white board has changed?: White board has changed in the last few days. I can no longer import PDF documents for example and some tools appear to be missing. Reloading the app has made no difference. Help!...
  6. White board note lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  7. White board note lost

White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  8. windows and white board problem

windows and white board problem: When I try to open a PDF file in ms whiteboard, I can't see any files in my documents on my computer or onedrive. I double checked the folders on my hard drive and one drive and the files are there. I just can't see them when I try to open them on whiteboard.please help and...
  9. microsoft white board

microsoft white board: i have installed microsoft white board . i can choose the color. but not able to write on board with the pen [ATTACH]My window version screen shot is given here please help. My ruler is also fixed at 45 degree. its showing an icon at the middle to rotate but not responding...
  10. Display has changed to black and white ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display has changed to black and white ?: I was on my computer about 45 mins ago and I was pasting something had just used ctrl and c the next thing I know is that my computer is now in black and white I have a Nvidia 730 card Im not sure what happened. If I restart or reboot it comes on in color then reverts to...