Windows 10: White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10

Discus and support White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with this annoying white border around every right click menu & some other places too like sound menu ? This looks very weird in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zxvishal, Oct 2, 2020.

1. zxvishal Win User

White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10

Can anyone help me with this annoying white border around every right click menu & some other places too like sound menu ? This looks very weird in dark mode.

Changing user in the PC is solving the problem, but I want to keep remain in the same user, as its very time taking to transfer all the contents from it to there.

I'm not using any High Contrast Themes.

Please Help Me !!

White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 d7cf88f8-2b54-42cd-bfe0-7376815dd242?upload=true.jpg

White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 9eba90f2-9532-4221-95bf-adfbaddc0c87?upload=true.jpg

White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 f59bc1e9-1c4f-42c7-8200-ed5d72972f42?upload=true.jpg

White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 14549b17-c6f2-4d29-9656-0da9b7367dba?upload=true.jpg

:)

zxvishal, Oct 2, 2020
  2. ChromStar Win User

White Borders on right click menus

For some reason my right-click menus have white borders. Is there a way to fix it?
    White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 df557f18-caa3-47f0-a159-095d79da4982.png

ChromStar, Oct 2, 2020
  3. White Borders on right click menus

Hi Chrom,

Thank you for replying back.

We have reproduced the issue from our end and we found that it is by design that the border of the window, when accessed in taskbar is black with white border. However the thickness of the border varies.

I suggest you to run SFC Scan by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

SFC scan is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
    If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.

Perform SFC scan by following the steps from the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Write back to us if you face further issues, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 2, 2020
  4. White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10

Right Click menu White ugly border! Windows 10 High Contrast Theme

White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 [​IMG]

How can I get rid of this horible white border?

Thanks!

- Shawn

astrofalcon, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10

1. White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - White borders around

2. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  3. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  4. white border around profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white border around profile picture: with every profile picture that I apply, there seems to be a white border around it as shown in the picture. this is consistent with every picture, no matter what it is. I have checked elsewhere, and the pictures itself don't have any sort of border. Is there any way to fix...
  5. white border around profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white border around profile picture: with every profile picture that I apply, there seems to be a white border around it as shown in the picture. this is consistent with every picture, no matter what it is. I have checked elsewhere, and the pictures itself don't have any sort of border. Is there any way to fix...
  6. white border around profile picture

7. 1 pixel border around menus and thick borders

1 pixel border around menus and thick borders: Hey,I recently got a problem where my taskbar menus got a 1 pixel border, and the Windows Settings menu has a very thick border. Control Panel menus are even weirder than the Settings menu. I've fixed this temporarily repeatedly by switching to another preset Windows theme...
  8. White border around profile picture

White border around profile picture: When uploading my profile picture, there is always an ugly white border around it. How can i get rid of this? This happens with other pictures also so its not a problem with my picture....
  9. White Border Around Desktop Icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Border Around Desktop Icon: Whenever I resize my desktop Icons a white border appears around it. Whenever I refresh , it disappears, but when I singe click an icon it reappears again. I need to restart Windows Explorer to get rid of it but in doing so, my system tray icons disappear and will appear...
  10. White boxes for right click menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for right click menus?: http://puu.sh/jjjOl/869ebbd62a.png The bottom right box is me right clicking the Speakers or Network icons. I can click in it and it still works but it's just annoying knowing that it's not working properly. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution for it? 10411