Windows 10: White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

Discus and support White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bryn0555, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Bryn0555 Win User

White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check the task manager and haven't seen anything that would indicate it should be there. Does anyone know what this is?

:)

Bryn0555, Sep 30, 2022

2. white box on desktop

When i click on a icon, a small rectangular white box appears in the top left corner on desktop, please help

HectorBorrero1, Sep 30, 2022
  3. RoryNeill Win User
    White box appears in corner of desktop

Hi there,

A day ago a white box appeared in the corner of my desktop. It is always there no matter what I do. The box seems to automatically start when I turn on my pc. I cant remove it. It doesn't do anything when I select it. Please help me thanks.

White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop 7800c03c-337c-4052-b23d-440410733e5e?upload=true.png

RoryNeill, Sep 30, 2022
  4. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

Small white box on desktop (Windows 10)

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the issue. We need the following information:

• Is this happening only on the desktop?
    • If you open an application/program does it have the same white box on the same spot?
    • Regarding your scan, what do you mean everything comes back okay, does the report show no particular malware/virus or after the scan, the white box disappeared?
    Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

1. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop - Similar Threads - White Box Comes

2. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  3. white box that appears in the corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white box that appears in the corner: Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-in-the-corner/fe99f73d-dab2-4ba5-bdb7-adeb2a6c0cea
  4. white box that appears in the corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white box that appears in the corner: Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-in-the-corner/fe99f73d-dab2-4ba5-bdb7-adeb2a6c0cea
  5. white box that appears in the corner

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. White box on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box on desktop: I know this has been addressed before, but none of the responses seem to fix this issue. I have this white box that appears on my desktop, usually after waking it up from a sleep (30 minutes). When it appears, all my desktop icons disappear. You can’t right click it, or click...
  7. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  8. Unknown white box showed up on desktop

Unknown white box showed up on desktop: Today a unknown white box showed on the upper left side of my windows 10 desktop. If you click on it nothing happens. Does anybody know what this is or how to get rid of it. Thanks...
  9. White box appears in corner of desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White box appears in corner of desktop: Hi there, A day ago a white box appeared in the corner of my desktop. It is always there no matter what I do. The box seems to automatically start when I turn on my pc. I cant remove it. It doesn't do anything when I select it. Please help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...