Windows 10: White box in the top left of my desktop.

Discus and support White box in the top left of my desktop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There is this little white box that keeps popping up whenever I start my computer and I don't know how to get rid of it. When I click it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/simon1189, Sep 14, 2020.

1. White box in the top left of my desktop.

White box in the top left of my desktop. cZCII9r0OcYJsWscowZSGLitImdKqfXvN5LZd6xfqiY.jpg

There is this little white box that keeps popping up whenever I start my computer and I don't know how to get rid of it. When I click it nothing happens.

w

submitted by /u/simon1189
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/simon1189, Sep 14, 2020

2. white box on desktop

When i click on a icon, a small rectangular white box appears in the top left corner on desktop, please help

HectorBorrero1, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 14, 2020
  4. RuZTix Win User

White box in the top left of my desktop.

When I hover over the desktop icon this little white select box shows up in the top left of the icon

Original title: desktop icons

When in the desktop mode of my windows 10, when I hover over the icon this little white select box shows up in the top left of the icon. I don't understand what it is? could someone please explain what it is for?

RuZTix, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

White box in the top left of my desktop.

1. White box in the top left of my desktop. - Similar Threads - White box top

2. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  3. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  4. White bar on top left screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White bar on top left screen: Does anyone know how I can get rid of this bar? It really annoys me when I am playing games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-on-top-left-screen/8f3b2972-0e47-4e5e-9f2f-0884f5b0ff60
  5. Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?

Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?: Whenever I look at my desktop, there's always some white rectangle. It's been there for a whole year but I didn't really bother to get rid of it and now I want to. Why is this there and how do I get rid of it?[ATTACH]...
  6. White box on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box on desktop: I know this has been addressed before, but none of the responses seem to fix this issue. I have this white box that appears on my desktop, usually after waking it up from a sleep (30 minutes). When it appears, all my desktop icons disappear. You can’t right click it, or click...
  7. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.: Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes? submitted by /u/KegoStar [link] [comments]...
  8. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  9. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....
  10. White box in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in my Desktop: I have restarted my pc lots of times but there is a white box appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-my-desktop/5fb85d55-efe8-4921-acc5-f2cc3d017f95