Windows 10: white box on the bottom right of my screen .

Discus and support white box on the bottom right of my screen . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tedobuun, Sep 30, 2022.

1. tedobuun Win User

white box on the bottom right of my screen .

hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work .

:)

tedobuun, Sep 30, 2022

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 30, 2022
  3. White box on the top right corner of the screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are able to see a white box on top right corner of the screen and it hides some of the apps on the screen. For further clarity on the screen, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Do you see anything written on the white box?
    3. Do you get the box when you restart the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try performing a clean boot and check if the issue persists.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However,
    that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 30, 2022
  4. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

white box on the bottom right of my screen .

1. white box on the bottom right of my screen . - Similar Threads - white box bottom

2. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  3. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  4. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  5. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  6. Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen: Hello, This white box has been appearing in the bottom right corner of my screen. I can't see or click on the part of the screen it covers. It does not close with any tabs and although it goes away temporarily after I restart my laptop, it appears again after a few minutes. I...
  7. Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unclose-able white box in the bottom of my screen: Hello, This white box has been appearing in the bottom right corner of my screen. I can't see or click on the part of the screen it covers. It does not close with any tabs and although it goes away temporarily after I restart my laptop, it appears again after a few minutes. I...
  8. Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange red box at bottom right of screen.: There is a strange flashing transparent white box on the bottom of my screen. I cant click on it, and I see no processes in task manager that may be causing it. I booted into safe mode and It fixed but when I turned off my pc and went back on in safe mode it was still there....
  9. why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right

why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right: recently i noticed i kind of small screen. i thought it was a kind of google screen and i waited for it to load. nothing happened. now i found a fixer and its to restart your pc. i tried and it worked so yeah. im an android robot by da way...
  10. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...