Windows 10: White box on the top right corner of the screen

Discus and support White box on the top right corner of the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XanDorkYT, Jul 3, 2019.

1. XanDorkYT Win User

White box on the top right corner of the screen

So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still there. I have no idea why this is here, its always been here since i got my computer.

***Original title: Theres a werid top left box on my monitor***

:)

XanDorkYT, Jul 3, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 3, 2019
  3. remove small box top left corner screen

How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10

ElizabethLawrie, Jul 3, 2019
  4. White box on the top right corner of the screen

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

White box on the top right corner of the screen

1. White box on the top right corner of the screen - Similar Threads - White box top

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. white box that appears in the corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white box that appears in the corner: Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-in-the-corner/fe99f73d-dab2-4ba5-bdb7-adeb2a6c0cea
  6. white box that appears in the corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white box that appears in the corner: Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-in-the-corner/fe99f73d-dab2-4ba5-bdb7-adeb2a6c0cea
  7. white box that appears in the corner

8. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  9. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.: Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes? submitted by /u/KegoStar [link] [comments]...
  10. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....