Windows 10: White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

Discus and support White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KegoStar, Dec 25, 2020.

1. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes?

submitted by /u/KegoStar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KegoStar, Dec 25, 2020

2. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks

White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen. [​IMG]
    but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it
    just shows me the default right click on desktop menu. Restarting solves the problem but the box apperas again after a few hours of usage. I'm pretty sure rainmeter has noting to do with it as this problem was still there before I installed rainmeter.

GamezGamie, Dec 25, 2020
  3. White box on the top right corner of the screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are able to see a white box on top right corner of the screen and it hides some of the apps on the screen. For further clarity on the screen, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Do you see anything written on the white box?
    3. Do you get the box when you restart the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try performing a clean boot and check if the issue persists.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However,
    that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 25, 2020
  4. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

remove small box top left corner screen

How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10

ElizabethLawrie, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

1. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen. - Similar Threads - White box stuck

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  6. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  7. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen: I don't understand what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconnected-box-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/b11f879d-4796-4a8b-8e3b-3545620d77eb
  8. My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen: Hey Microsoft team. I'm having a bit of trouble with a Razer DeathAdder Essential Mouse I purchased a while ago. When I plug in the device, the cursor on the screen immedately jumps to the top left corner and stays trapped there. There is no way to move it whatsoever. I tried...
  9. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....
  10. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...