Windows 10: white box that appears in the corner

Discus and support white box that appears in the corner in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Syeda Haleema, Sep 27, 2022.

1. white box that appears in the corner

Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop

:)

Syeda Haleema, Sep 27, 2022
  2. RoryNeill Win User

White box appears in corner of desktop

Hi there,

A day ago a white box appeared in the corner of my desktop. It is always there no matter what I do. The box seems to automatically start when I turn on my pc. I cant remove it. It doesn't do anything when I select it. Please help me thanks.

white box that appears in the corner 7800c03c-337c-4052-b23d-440410733e5e?upload=true.png

RoryNeill, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 27, 2022
  4. white box that appears in the corner

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

white box that appears in the corner

1. white box that appears in the corner - Similar Threads - white box appears

2. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  3. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  4. white box that appears in the corner

white box that appears in the corner: Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-in-the-corner/fe99f73d-dab2-4ba5-bdb7-adeb2a6c0cea
  5. white box that appears in the corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box that appears in the corner: Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-in-the-corner/fe99f73d-dab2-4ba5-bdb7-adeb2a6c0cea
  6. Blank white box appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank white box appears: I have this issue on a computer where this feint white box appears and draws focus for a fraction of a second before disappearing. It appears for such a short time that to see the issue I had to record the screen and play the recording back frame by frame to figure out what...
  7. Blank white box appears

Blank white box appears: I have this issue on a computer where this feint white box appears and draws focus for a fraction of a second before disappearing. It appears for such a short time that to see the issue I had to record the screen and play the recording back frame by frame to figure out what...
  8. White box that appears and disappears quickly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box that appears and disappears quickly: There is a white box that randomly appears and disappears; it does not have any periodicity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-and-disappears-quickly/fbcc6630-bae9-4709-871a-7798a4dbe94e
  9. White box appears in corner of desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White box appears in corner of desktop: Hi there, A day ago a white box appeared in the corner of my desktop. It is always there no matter what I do. The box seems to automatically start when I turn on my pc. I cant remove it. It doesn't do anything when I select it. Please help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. White box on the top right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...