Windows 10: White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus

Discus and support White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After doing a clean install of windows due to bad formatting/modification of the partitions, this issue has come up that ive never had before, seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OhItsTom, Oct 19, 2020.

1. OhItsTom Win User

White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus

After doing a clean install of windows due to bad formatting/modification of the partitions, this issue has come up that ive never had before, seems to be an issue with newer versions of windows as i haven't updated in nearly a year prior to the clean install. Any help would be appreciated, this is only happening upon hovering over the items which doesn't impact usage but its still an eye sore and I'd like to somehow fix it.

White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus bdabdb60-3538-4528-8a1d-2705d1744b92?upload=true.png

:)

OhItsTom, Oct 19, 2020
  2. FBadergv Win User

Windows 10 right click context box text corrupted

Starting sometime in August 2016, the context box that appears when I hover over a menu item with the mouse has a garbled reverse white on black fill that cannot be read.

It also happens on menu items of some programs but not all.

Several times I have been able to eliminate the problem but it always comes back after a short time.

On some programs, right-clicking on a menu selection brings up the context box as usual, but as I move the over listed selections (without selecting anything) the same garbled reverse white on black image appears. It stays there until I turn off the context
    box.

This is happening on a new (Less than 1 year old) HP laptop.

Any suggestions?

FBadergv, Oct 19, 2020
  3. White context menu? Possible?

Take a look at this clean white context menu:

White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus [​IMG]

How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray?

White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus [​IMG]

Does that possible?

BladeMight, Oct 19, 2020
  4. White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus

1. White Boxes On All System Tray Context Menus - Similar Threads - White Boxes System

2. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  3. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  4. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No Full-Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  6. No Full-Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Full-Context Menus?: I've upgraded to the new Windows 11 and I wanted to move the taskbar to the top, But all I see is a useless "Taskbar Settings" Button. Do you think theseare messy popups? They are not. So is there an official way to make these full context?...
  7. One drive system tray context menu white box

in Windows 10 Support
    One drive system tray context menu white box: So whenever i bootup my PC i have one drive, normally i could just right click and close one drive. But now it's coming up as a white box with nothing i can click to close it. I can close it via task manager but this isn't really the thing i want to keep doing. Anyway to fix?...
  8. All mice randomly open context menus.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All mice randomly open context menus.: My mice (all of them) randomly open context menus in just about every application. This seems to be fairly recent; it started perhaps 3-4 months ago. It is becoming extremely frustrating because when a context menu pops up it captures or interferes with the curser...
  9. Context Menus - (Inconsistencies)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context Menus - (Inconsistencies): If you're not keen on the 'larger' spacing on some Explorer right click context menus, or, have applied a different 'text size' and, perhaps applied 'Bold' but find that the modifications do not adhere, here's a quick Registry modification to fix that. If you are...
  10. White boxes for right click menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for right click menus?: http://puu.sh/jjjOl/869ebbd62a.png The bottom right box is me right clicking the Speakers or Network icons. I can click in it and it still works but it's just annoying knowing that it's not working properly. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution for it? 10411