Windows 10: white circling dots on blue and black screen

Discus and support white circling dots on blue and black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LINDAAMARSDEN BYRNE, Jan 22, 2020.

1. white circling dots on blue and black screen

When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence -

computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then

black screen with white circling dots, then

blue screen same and please wait, then

login, then

login screen, white circling dots and welcome.

All this before she boots up which she has done every time so far

This weird process can take upto a few minutes and I have never had this before a few months ago.

My laptop is about 3 years old, win 10 came preinstalled on it. There is plenty space on it.

I have checked booting order, mouse, antivirus for malware, etc. updates, start up items and nothing seems to be causing this happening.

I have noticed my mouse can be a little irattic at times and programmes open a bit slow.

Any help would be much appreciated befor I resort to getting it looked at.

L Byrne

:)

LINDAAMARSDEN BYRNE, Jan 22, 2020
  2. valcoss Win User

blue screen and circle white dots going round

Hi tried that still got blue screen with white dots going round in a circle lol

valcoss, Jan 22, 2020
  3. valcoss Win User
    blue screen and circle white dots going round

is there a Hugh download going on been waiting over an hour to use my desktop

just have blue screen and circle white dots going round

valcoss, Jan 22, 2020
  4. white circling dots on blue and black screen

Black Screen with circling Dots

I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the
    last 6 hours or so. I pushed the stop button and restarted the PC. Windows logo came up but then went to black screen with the circling dots. Can someone help?

FarfordFarford, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

white circling dots on blue and black screen

1. white circling dots on blue and black screen - Similar Threads - white circling dots

2. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  3. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  4. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  5. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  6. Black screen with cursor/black screen with circling white dots when booting up after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor/black screen with circling white dots when booting up after...: So I bought a pre built pc about a year ago and decided to upgrade my pc’s motherboard as the one that came with the pre built wasn’t great. I replaced the motherboard with a ASUS Prime Z370-AII and installed all the components into the motherboard...however, when I boot up...
  7. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  8. Windows 10 black screen, white dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen, white dots: I have a Windows 10 pc, I recently had some sort of hard drive issue which my computer told me to restart to solve the issue. I did and it did the C drive fix prompt, but once it finished it went right to the entire black screen with the spinning white dots. I tried...
  9. Black Screen with circling Dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with circling Dots: I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I...
  10. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with Blue Circling Spot: Can Anyone help me with this dilemma, I can't install to the latest update every time I do I get a black screen with a circling blue spot. I've had to restore my computer 5 times because of it. The Second time I restored my computer I Installed the update I let it sit there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen circulating dots