Windows 10: white color tone is yellowish

Discus and support white color tone is yellowish in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to adjust white color tone within windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hobbsie, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Hobbsie Win User

white color tone is yellowish

how to adjust white color tone within windows

:)

Hobbsie, Feb 18, 2020

2. yellowish tint on white

does any find that there is a yellowish tint when displaying white on their Lumia 800? it is most apparent in internet explorer where most of the background is white.

puddycat---01, Feb 18, 2020
  3. noemiette Win User
    Color tones or white balance keeps changing depending on what is being displayed on the screen

Hi

I have a problem with my screen: color tones are off, being shifted towards yellow. Strangely, the extent of the shift depends on the overall brightness of what is being display. For example, this browser page is very white, so the shift towards yellow is
    very strong (it does not only affect the browser, as the search prompt of the task bar is also very yellow). However, if I overlay Spotify (black) on half the screen, then the color of what was yellow (browser or search prompt) turns whiter. Yet, you cqn still
    see it is yellowish, even in Spotify. If I put spotify full screen, the shift towards yellow is almost completely gone. So it seems that for some reason the display constantly adapts the color tone or the white balance depending on the overall luminosity or
    colors being displayed. I updated my graphic card drivers (Geforce GT640) and my Screen (Asus PB238), without success. I didn't find help anywhere online, as the problem is not straightforwardly explainable. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

noemiette, Feb 18, 2020
  4. white color tone is yellowish

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

white color tone is yellowish

1. white color tone is yellowish - Similar Threads - white color tone

2. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  3. How to adjust color tone warmer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  4. How to adjust color tone warmer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  5. offering white as a color in personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    offering white as a color in personalization: Why doesn't Microsoft offer white as a color in the Personalization section of Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offering-white-as-a-color-in-personalization/3992c7a7-f5ee-4e60-af07-898da45ccc81
  6. Grey and white colors are same.

Grey and white colors are same.: I am having issue with colors on my windows 10, I cant see difference between light greys and white. both colors looks white.Till now I have tried color management to collaborate, I have updated the graphic drivers, I have tried updating windows and removing update too. there...
  7. Yellowish on dual monitor

Yellowish on dual monitor: im using dual monitor with same brand & size but the problem is,one of the monitor are yellowish..im using hdmi and dvi..really appreciate for any guide.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellowish-on-dual-monitor/f16e0200-55c0-411c-b5b0-6927b9a968a4
  8. How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?

How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?: Hi all, How can I change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone? I just bought a new laptop and the applications and folder white background color appear to have a slight yellowish ton to it and I would like to have it all white since that...
  9. Color tones or white balance

Color tones or white balance: The screen color is changing depending on the overall brightness of what is being displayed. The color tones are shifted towards yellow. I tried to update my graphic card drivers Geforce GT640 and my screen on Asus PB238 without any success....
  10. Color tones or white balance keeps changing depending on what is being displayed on the screen

Color tones or white balance keeps changing depending on what is being displayed on the screen: Hi I have a problem with my screen: color tones are off, being shifted towards yellow. Strangely, the extent of the shift depends on the overall brightness of what is being display. For example, this browser page is very white, so the shift towards yellow is very strong (it...