Windows 10: White context menu? Possible?

Discus and support White context menu? Possible? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Take a look at this clean white context menu: [img] How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray? [img] Does that possible? 64433 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BladeMight, Sep 20, 2016.

1. White context menu? Possible?

Take a look at this clean white context menu:

White context menu? Possible? [​IMG]

How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray?

White context menu? Possible? [​IMG]

Does that possible?

:)

BladeMight, Sep 20, 2016
  2. FBadergv Win User

Windows 10 right click context box text corrupted

Starting sometime in August 2016, the context box that appears when I hover over a menu item with the mouse has a garbled reverse white on black fill that cannot be read.

It also happens on menu items of some programs but not all.

Several times I have been able to eliminate the problem but it always comes back after a short time.

On some programs, right-clicking on a menu selection brings up the context box as usual, but as I move the over listed selections (without selecting anything) the same garbled reverse white on black image appears. It stays there until I turn off the context
    box.

This is happening on a new (Less than 1 year old) HP laptop.

Any suggestions?

FBadergv, Sep 20, 2016
  3. RobGuyatt Win User
    SharePoint Modern team site home page doesn't show with IE11

We are having the same error with IE 11. Creeping around machines individually. Simple white page when IE11 (11.0.9600.18739) is loaded and the program hangs and closes. We are not using SharePoint in this context.

RobGuyatt, Sep 20, 2016
Thema:

White context menu? Possible?

1. White context menu? Possible? - Similar Threads - White context menu

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. Is it possible to link context menu with running default browser?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to link context menu with running default browser?: So, what I would like to do is for example click on the image with left mouse click and use a context menu for two things. One is searching the image on Google Image, so I can easily find similar images. Second is pretty much the same thing, but instead, search the filename...
  4. Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  5. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...
  6. One drive system tray context menu white box

in Windows 10 Support
    One drive system tray context menu white box: So whenever i bootup my PC i have one drive, normally i could just right click and close one drive. But now it's coming up as a white box with nothing i can click to close it. I can close it via task manager but this isn't really the thing i want to keep doing. Anyway to fix?...
  7. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  8. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  9. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  10. Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Context Menu not possible in 1809 ?: Brink , you always helped us in the past with all kind of tweaks etc. Now, after upgrade to 1809 , we can not get the mouse-selected items in the context-menu in blue , we can not use the "Immersive ContextMenu=0 " key in ;...