Windows 10: White dot with curser stuck inside

Discus and support White dot with curser stuck inside in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rhopril, Sep 8, 2018.

1. rhopril Win User

White dot with curser stuck inside

I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my mouse, however, it lags and is also flashing.

I know that my mouse is compatible because I have been using it and has worked fine.

Any ideas?

:)

rhopril, Sep 8, 2018
  2. MomentoMoir Win User

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Chicken Patty Win User
    Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Fender77---01 Win User

E 72 crash and stuck on white blank screen

@ maneater: The phone gets stuck on a white blank screen. - From the information the OP is providing, I don't think step 1 or 2 is possible to execute.

Fender77---01, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. White dot with curser stuck inside - Similar Threads - White dot curser

2. Wondow will start, white dots go round and round

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wondow will start, white dots go round and round: window will not start, white dots go around and around, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondow-will-start-white-dots-go-round-and-round/5504e73e-a4c2-4020-8b84-bac6c00c9f18
  3. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.: So I built a new computer, but the only problem I have is that each time I try to boot up the bootable drive. It gets stuck on a purple screen. Sometimes white dots. I tried almost everything. Please I am open for suggestions. Thank you....
  4. Curser problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curser problems: while I type have to keepitfrom movin g backward s as you se e this is really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/curser-problems/d121c3fc-1912-48d0-a8a6-744ef6f927be
  5. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  6. Help with machine stuck on update with rotating dots

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with machine stuck on update with rotating dots: I have been using win 10 for quite a long time and am happy with it. This evening when I was opening up a word document it behaved strangely . I could shut it down but after that everything stopped working. Ctrl alt delete wont respond. I had to shut down the computer using...
  7. Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots: Hey, so to start with, I have a gaming pc and a mac. My macs hardrive (bootcamped windows 10) wasnt working. So to test if its still alive, I plugged it into my gaming pc (set it as my first boot option) to see if itll boot.. and it did. The issue arises when I unplug...
  8. Stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at spinning dots: Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...
  9. Insider update stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider update stuck: The latest insider update is stuck at 23% on my surface pro.What should I do?It has been psycho 23% for approximately three hours. 73091
  10. STUCK on white spinning start up dots

in Windows 10 Support
    STUCK on white spinning start up dots: A few days ago my laptop (Asus X552C) started playing up, for example whenever I pressed 'sleep' it would shut down anyway. Next, the laptop completely froze; Spotify tried to reinstall, chrome wouldn't load and was stuck on the blue spinning circle etc. Therefore I had to...