Windows 10: White dot with curser stuck inside

Discus and support White dot with curser stuck inside in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rhopril, Sep 8, 2018.

1. rhopril Win User

White dot with curser stuck inside

I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my mouse, however, it lags and is also flashing.

I know that my mouse is compatible because I have been using it and has worked fine.

Any ideas?

:)

rhopril, Sep 8, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 8, 2018
  4. White dot with curser stuck inside

E 72 crash and stuck on white blank screen

@ maneater: The phone gets stuck on a white blank screen. - From the information the OP is providing, I don't think step 1 or 2 is possible to execute.

Fender77---01, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

White dot with curser stuck inside

1. White dot with curser stuck inside - Similar Threads - White dot curser

2. Curser problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curser problem.: Curser moves on its own. Sometimes difficult to click on something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser-problem/50aa162c-44dd-4856-b27d-af3ef052fe14
  3. jumping curser

in Windows 10 Customization
    jumping curser: I have been experiencing my curser jumping around on the pages. How do I fix this> I have an HP Laptop that I installed windows 10 on a couple of years ago, but this is a recent problem....
  4. Wondow will start, white dots go round and round

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wondow will start, white dots go round and round: window will not start, white dots go around and around, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondow-will-start-white-dots-go-round-and-round/5504e73e-a4c2-4020-8b84-bac6c00c9f18
  5. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.: So I built a new computer, but the only problem I have is that each time I try to boot up the bootable drive. It gets stuck on a purple screen. Sometimes white dots. I tried almost everything. Please I am open for suggestions. Thank you....
  6. Curser problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curser problems: while I type have to keepitfrom movin g backward s as you se e this is really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/curser-problems/d121c3fc-1912-48d0-a8a6-744ef6f927be
  7. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  8. Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots: Hey, so to start with, I have a gaming pc and a mac. My macs hardrive (bootcamped windows 10) wasnt working. So to test if its still alive, I plugged it into my gaming pc (set it as my first boot option) to see if itll boot.. and it did. The issue arises when I unplug...
  9. Stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at spinning dots: Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...
  10. STUCK on white spinning start up dots

in Windows 10 Support
    STUCK on white spinning start up dots: A few days ago my laptop (Asus X552C) started playing up, for example whenever I pressed 'sleep' it would shut down anyway. Next, the laptop completely froze; Spotify tried to reinstall, chrome wouldn't load and was stuck on the blue spinning circle etc. Therefore I had to...