Windows 10: White dot with curser stuck inside

Discus and support White dot with curser stuck inside in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rhopril, Sep 8, 2018.

1. rhopril Win User

White dot with curser stuck inside

I am running windows 10 and there are two transparent dots on the screen. There is a curser arrow inside of one of the dots. I am able to use my mouse, however, it lags and is also flashing.

I know that my mouse is compatible because I have been using it and has worked fine.

Any ideas?

:)

rhopril, Sep 8, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 8, 2018
  4. White dot with curser stuck inside

E 72 crash and stuck on white blank screen

@ maneater: The phone gets stuck on a white blank screen. - From the information the OP is providing, I don't think step 1 or 2 is possible to execute.

Fender77---01, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

White dot with curser stuck inside

1. White dot with curser stuck inside - Similar Threads - White dot curser

2. curser glitching with white circle around it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    curser glitching with white circle around it: This has been going on for a few days and i have no idea what’s happening. the basic issue is that my curser will glitch around and then go to the bottom of my screen, flashing into a strange dimond shape with a while circle around it. : It started happening when i cracked my...
  3. curser glitching with white circle around it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    curser glitching with white circle around it: This has been going on for a few days and i have no idea what’s happening. the basic issue is that my curser will glitch around and then go to the bottom of my screen, flashing into a strange dimond shape with a while circle around it. : It started happening when i cracked my...
  4. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  5. Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.: Im trying to reinstall windows and keep my apps, I uses windows media creation to install on my pc extracted the ISO and ran it from there. chose to keep files and apps and does the loading and reboots. but it got stuck on the working on updates at 0% for about 5 hours so I...
  6. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  7. white dots on pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    white dots on pics: I recently saved this picture to my laptop. For some reason a week ago when I opened it I saw these white small dots on the picture. Some other pic file .png show these same dots but have various dissimilar distribution. What can be causing this and how do I fix it?...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots: I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is set to default. And for some reason I never have the option to run windows in safe mode. I recently had a power outage while...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.: So I built a new computer, but the only problem I have is that each time I try to boot up the bootable drive. It gets stuck on a purple screen. Sometimes white dots. I tried almost everything. Please I am open for suggestions. Thank you....
  10. STUCK on white spinning start up dots

in Windows 10 Support
    STUCK on white spinning start up dots: A few days ago my laptop (Asus X552C) started playing up, for example whenever I pressed 'sleep' it would shut down anyway. Next, the laptop completely froze; Spotify tried to reinstall, chrome wouldn't load and was stuck on the blue spinning circle etc. Therefore I had to...