Windows 10: White dots appear on some applications

Discus and support White dots appear on some applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know why I got these white dots expanding randomly on some apps, such as on browsers, epic games, steam and games. Idk why this happens, I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoyalGamer1, May 15, 2021.

1. White dots appear on some applications

I don't know why I got these white dots expanding randomly on some apps, such as on browsers, epic games, steam and games. Idk why this happens, I just bought this laptop 10 days ago. It happened all of a sudden, and the only solution I found was to disable the GPU. Why does this happen? Is my GPU dying?Here are my system specs:GeForce GTX 1650AMD Ryzen 7 4800h8 GB RAM

:)

RoyalGamer1, May 15, 2021
  2. DZZRtt Win User

Flashing white dots in Crysis DX10 (RADEON 7850)

Your card is fine. Nothing wrong with it. It is clearly the game issue.
    Here my personal list

8800 gtx - white dots
    Sapphire 6950 white dots
    Gigabyte 7850 - white dots
    MSI 7870 -white dots
    MSI 7970 lightning - white dots
    MSI R9 290X Gaming - white dots

DZZRtt, May 15, 2021
  3. White dots start appearing on applications

Recently my pc has been into an issue of where at random times white dots will start appearing on any application. Can someone please help me fix this?
    White dots appear on some applications [​IMG]

danielalfred, May 15, 2021
  4. White dots appear on some applications

Mail app- dot appears in text box.

Hi, P. Sanders.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would request you to send a screen shot of the "Dot" that appears on your mail app.

As of now, I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooter”
    • Click on troubleshooter, on the left view pane, locate “View All”.
    • Then locate and click on “Windows Store Apps”.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 15, 2021
Thema:

White dots appear on some applications

1. White dots appear on some applications - Similar Threads - White dots appear

2. White dots appear in some applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White dots appear in some applications.: I am facing an issue with white dots. They randomly appear on my screen in some applications and goes away when I bring cursor near them. The applications are steam, epic games, outlook, MS Word, Visual Studio Code, Riot Client and many more. I thought that it's a problem...
  3. White dots appear in some applications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White dots appear in some applications.: I am facing an issue with white dots. They randomly appear on my screen in some applications and goes away when I bring cursor near them. The applications are steam, epic games, outlook, MS Word, Visual Studio Code, Riot Client and many more. I thought that it's a problem...
  4. White dots appear all over my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White dots appear all over my windows: The title says it all.. It's not a dead pixels issue, it's a software issue i believe.these white dots appear when i open similar windows, see this screenshot where they disappear:it only happens in some applications.....
  5. White dots appear all over my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White dots appear all over my windows: The title says it all.. It's not a dead pixels issue, it's a software issue i believe.these white dots appear when i open similar windows, see this screenshot where they disappear:it only happens in some applications.....
  6. White dots appear on my apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White dots appear on my apps: random dots appear on some apps, idk why.reupload because my question got removed and I can't reply to anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-dots-appear-on-my-apps/bd5a5810-55bd-475b-86aa-b1aa7605d28f
  7. White dots appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White dots appearing on my screen: [ATTACH] How do i fix these white dots on programs this keeps happening on almost every program I use https://preview.redd.it/vdh1ynq6o7q61.png?width=980&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c2034f3e701e837ffa794e70cefd81d01716d44 submitted by /u/Revolutionary-You653 [link]...
  8. Some applications appear in the 'Headphones' in Volume Mixer and some applications appear...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some applications appear in the 'Headphones' in Volume Mixer and some applications appear...: I was trying to play a game on my computer and it had no sound. When I checked volume mixer, I couldn't see the application in the headphones section but I could see everything else except for the one game. However, checking the speakers showed that the game was there, but...
  9. White dots start appearing on applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White dots start appearing on applications: Recently my pc has been into an issue of where at random times white dots will start appearing on any application. Can someone please help me fix this?[IMG]...
  10. Some applications appear blurry...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications appear blurry...: So basically, my new laptop has a 1080p screen. Some applications such as first class (email) and others appear in lower resolution or/and are not very sharp. I have turned on the setting which makes windows "unblurry" apps but it did not change anything. Furthermore, I...