Windows 10: white dots on pics

Discus and support white dots on pics in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently saved this picture to my laptop. For some reason a week ago when I opened it I saw these white small dots on the picture. Some other pic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 12DOUZE, Apr 21, 2020.

1. 12DOUZE Win User

white dots on pics

I recently saved this picture to my laptop. For some reason a week ago when I opened it I saw these white small dots on the picture. Some other pic file .png show these same dots but have various dissimilar distribution.

What can be causing this and how do I fix it?

white dots on pics 5c18e011-f610-4585-9217-8bd42c14af84?upload=true.png

:)

12DOUZE, Apr 21, 2020
  2. DZZRtt Win User

Flashing white dots in Crysis DX10 (RADEON 7850)

Your card is fine. Nothing wrong with it. It is clearly the game issue.
    Here my personal list

8800 gtx - white dots
    Sapphire 6950 white dots
    Gigabyte 7850 - white dots
    MSI 7870 -white dots
    MSI 7970 lightning - white dots
    MSI R9 290X Gaming - white dots

DZZRtt, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 21, 2020
  4. white dots on pics

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

white dots on pics

1. white dots on pics - Similar Threads - white dots pics

2. White dots appear in some applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White dots appear in some applications.: I am facing an issue with white dots. They randomly appear on my screen in some applications and goes away when I bring cursor near them. The applications are steam, epic games, outlook, MS Word, Visual Studio Code, Riot Client and many more. I thought that it's a problem...
  3. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  4. Flickering white dots more in the comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering white dots more in the comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justsomespecial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kln4rt/flickering_white_dots_more_in_the_comments/
  5. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  6. White Dotted Line around Icons

White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  7. White Dots on top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Dots on top of screen: I have a brand new ASUS Zenbook. After the most recent windows update there are white dots on the top of my display when I have a window, like my web browser, open. The dots are get better or worse depending on where the window is dragged worse toward the corner. I do not...
  8. Are these white dotted lines normal?

Are these white dotted lines normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyuw39/are_these_white_dotted_lines_normal/
  9. Tiny white dot on screen?

Tiny white dot on screen?: Hi, Last night, I was playing video games when I saw a weird white dot on the right corner of my screen. This morning I took a closer look and saw that it has the same colors as the background of whatever application I'm using. If I screenshot my desktop, you can not see...
  10. Blue desktop background with white dots

Blue desktop background with white dots: [ATTACH]Hello guys, have anyone faced this problem before? I tried the troobleshooting that was suggested through the "System Configuration> Services> Disable All" But it did not solve the problem. this also has a different effect on the laptop, which is the sound that...